My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 2 March 2018

GUEST DESIGNER POST - DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE

Hi Everyone

Happy Friday!

I hope you are all well and are safe and sound if you have been subjected to the strong winds and snow.

Today I am sharing a card I have made for posting to the DigiStamp Boutique blog .

This uses a new clear polymer stamp set that has just been added to the boutique called "Heart Bunny".  As you can imagine anything that involves a heart catches my eye instantly LOL!!

The set is made up of a cute bunny peeping through a heart along with seven sentiments.




This used:

Image:  DigiStamp Boutique "Heart Bunny"
Backing Papers:  We R Memory Keepers "Love Notes"
Die-namics Die Set "Blueprints 14"
ProMarkers
Acetate
Sequins
Button
Ribbon
Glamour Dust
Dimension tape
My trusty sewing machine

I used the bunny image to create a little shaker style topper filled with pink and green sequins.

Don't forget you can enter any of your cards/projects using a Digi Stamp Boutique image into the monthly competition.  The prize is a fabulous £10 voucher to spend in the Digi Stamp Boutique Store.  This month, we've moved our competition to Facebook!  Pop over HERE and join our Group to join in.  We look forward to seeing you.

So that is me for today.  Stay safe and warm everyone.  There is a definite lack of school children around and about so all of their wishes must have come true and they got another day off school. 

It is a long, long time since our kids were at home and we would snuggle under the covers in the "big bed" listening to the radio hoping that they were going to announce their schools as closed.  Happy days!!  So long ago and yet it feels like yesterday!

I am hoping Mr Heart and I are hibernating this weekend .. .. I have lots of wedding ribbons to tie!!

21 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh my this is very cute

Carole said...

Very pretty Jules. Love your attention to detail with the stitching and the ribbon through the border. I don't know how you think up your designs...and this is lovely and spring like in it's colour theme...lets hope spring is round the corner. Difficult to spot the heart on this one though !!..lol xx

Dotty Jo said...

What a beautiful card! I love everything about it, but that bunny is a real heart stealer, Jo x

Karen Dunbrook said...

so super sweet..love that image. You have added such fun details to really show off that adorable bunny.
:) Karen

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, such an adorable little bunny and beautiful papers - I love your design - lots of super details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Whisper said...

Aaaah those bunnies are so darn cute and adorable, super layout too, luv Sam x

Viv said...

This is so pretty Jules. The little bunny peeping out of his sequin shaker heart is sooo cute! (And you've used one of my fave colour combos).
All not lost - ventured out this morning. Tonic safely in fridge (as well as some food!! LOL) - can snow now for the next week if it wants to! x

Lynne said...

I love this card. The lime green against the pink and your stitching is just perfect! Cute bunny too x

Barb said...

Oh Jules your card is so pretty and I love the colour combination. Barbxx

MaryH said...

A perfectly designed digi just for you! Love that you were able to use your signature 'heart' style to showcase this adorable bunny shaker. Love the background with the x-o, and the green & pink jewels. Also love the design layout with the wonderful zigzag stitching details. TFS & have a super weekend. Hope it warms up over your way.

Sarah said...

Thinks so pretty Jules and I have to say I am rather fond of pink and green so this certainly ticks all the boxes xx

pinky said...

Super sweet card Jules. Loving your colour scheme and your cute shaker!! When it's a snow day here we now have the Grandkids to mind, but boy it's a long day (8am to 5pm) with two boys under 4. Need I say more :)

Kathleen said...

What gorgeous colours and a really super image.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

An adorable bunny and love the design. A real cutie. We live by a very unused park but since Monday, when the snow started, it has been well used! It has been lovely, watching the children on their sledges, sliding down the hill. Their little faces said it all. Much better than sitting playing on their Xbox, even though it was -7 degrees! Have a lovely weekend, Hugs, Carol S.xx

Liz said...

Super card, Jules, such a cute design and lovely colour choice. xx

Enny said...

Such a lovely card, that bunny is so cute and sweet, love the paper and colours too ! Yes, we also had snow here in Belgium, not as much as you, but enough to create chaos on the roads. Wish you all a safe and cosy weekend ! Enny

aussie aNNie said...

So cute and love that bunny image Jules, a delightful card for anyone.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

MagsB said...

Another lovely card, Jules! No problems hunting for the heart on this one lol!! Thanks for the heads-up about the DSB Facebook page, too!

Stay snug and warm!

love Mags B x

Debbie said...

Congratulations on your GDT post deraie. Very well deserved. This card is so adorable and the colours are so zingy and fun. Fab stitching too. Take care. Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Such a cute card Jules, love the bunny and gorgeous colours you have used :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Lorraine said...

Another gorgeous card. Love the cute bunny and the shaker element you've created for him. Gorgeous layout and colours
Lorraine x