My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 4 February 2018

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

Happy Sunday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

In a desperate attempt to us up some of my paper scraps I have been doing a little paper piecing .. .. a technique I really enjoy.

I took my supplies downstairs last night and sat stamping, cutting and piecing everything together whilst listening to "The Voice" and came up with this:




As always on a Sunday I don't list my ingredients but ask away if there is anything you wish to know.  

I am going to share this over in Pixie's Snippets Playground where the lovely Di encourages us to use up our scraps .. .. .. and not just paper ones!

So that is me for today but before I go I just wanted to give a little "shout - out" about a fantastic freebie that the lovely Sally-Ann of DigiStamp Boutique is giving away on her Facebook Page here.

These three fabulous stamp sets.


I personally don't do Facebook .. .. but apparently all you need to do is simply like, comment and share .. .. but you will see all the details on the Facebook post.

Best of luck if you join in. Closing date for comments is the 13th February at 11pm GMT.

Enjoy the rest of your day.  We actually have sunshine here .. .. and there is washing pegged on my line!!  But then there is a yellow warning of snow for Monday and Tuesday eeeekkk!!!  Let's hope they got that one wrong!

See you soon

24 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Another stunning card from you ... I love Paper Piecing to... I was crafting whilst watching the Voice last night... love Tom Jones....
Hugs Sylvie
Is that a Hobby Art Stamp....xx

Kath said...

A fabulous card Jules - I love paper piecing too!
Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful Jules, beautifully paper pieced, the image and papers are gorgeous, loving the colours, Kate x x

pinky said...

I love paper piecing Jules and you have cracked it here. Love your card. We got that warning over here too for snow next week. Not a happy bunny!!

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Jules, super paper piecing and a really fabulous Woodware stamp xx

AlisonC said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love those colours together and it's a perfect use of papers. I hope you don't get the snow. x

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, brilliant paper piecing and lovely colours - a fabulous card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

I love these bird stamp from Woodware I only have one and it is this one. Love the background and your paper piecing, lovely card.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card and love the image. We haven't seen the sun here in Suffolk! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Jules, love the paper piecing. I took my craft supplies downstairs too yesterday and crafted while watching 'The Voice', carried on tonight while watching 'Dancing on Ice'. xx

Megan J said...

Hi Jules, a super card, I love the little bird stamp you used, Paper piecing is relaxing so long as you don't have a dead line. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fabulous card Jules, I love the paper piecing.

Sue xx

scrappymo! said...

Lovely card, Jules!

Viv said...

Love this cute card Jules!

Carole said...

Super card Jules!.... has that washing dried? :) xx

Aquarius said...

Great way of using up snippets of papers. This stamp really suits paper piecing and is a lovely image, fun too.

Brawny x said...

Absolutely fabulous Jules. Love his image x

Sarah said...

Oooh, such pretty papers...made for paper piecing and you have done it so perfectly. Have a good week xx

Crafting Queen said...

Just love this card. Thank you for the visit. All is well thanks. Hope you have a great week. :)

MaryH said...

A most productive use of your time while enjoying the tv (I attempt to do that as well - at times!) This is such a cute image, and your paper piecing made it even more so. It's just a fun look, and hooray for you at using up some snippets. Also love the way you tucked in the little heart! TFS & Have a good week.

Di said...

As always Jules, it's lovely to see you playing along - and what fabulous paper piecing! Just perfection!

Hugs

Di xx

Brenda said...

I love your paper piecing card Jules! It's fun and so cute and would cheer anyone right up! I love paper piecing too, I just never think to do it. I need to try and think to do it cause it is always so fun and look so cool. I know this card will definitely make someone feel very special. Hugs, Brenda

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Jules, love your paper piecing of all the pretty papers and the shaped border you have added :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Barb said...

I like paper piecing too Jules and this card is really very beautiful. A lovely way to use pretty snippets of paper. Barbxx