My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 11 November 2017

THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone

Happy Saturday.

I hope your weekend has got off to a good start.

I have been busy working on weddings and a little bit of Christmas work .. .. of course the weddings are secret but I can share a little bit of Christmas:




This used:

Image:  Hero Arts "H5629" Many Branches Tree
Sentiment:  Penny Black "30-316" Season's Gifts
Backing created using Hero Art "CL622" Designer Snowflakes - some stamped with Hero Hues Unicorn Pigment Ink and others heat embossed with white embossing powder
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
X-Cut Star Palm Punch
Diamond Stickles
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is it!

Another much needed Christmas card added to the box.  Yay!!  

Many thanks for your lovely comments and messages following my last post.  You are all so very kind.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


9 comments:

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, love the tree and the super paper looks great with the embossed flakes.

Kath x

Enny said...

Wow, again a lovely Christmas card Jules ! The Kraft card with white embosssing is beautiful, and so is the tree and text ! Have a nice Sunday ! Enny

cotnob said...

Such a pretty Christmas card Jules, a fabulous snowflake background and lovely image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh such a stylish Christmas design, just gorgeous Jules! Hugs, Lisa x

Brawny x said...

Hello my friend...nice to see you. Hope you are well. Fabulous card x

Enny said...

Oops, I thought that I put a comment earlier, but maybe it didn't went right. Again a beautiful Christmas card, lovely with the Kraft and background stamps, and also a beautiful tree and text. Thanks very much for your comment on my blog, but I do understand if you don't have time to answer. You're a very busy lady ! Love, Enny

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jules, beautifully designed and rich luxurious colours, Kate x

Carol S. said...

Fabulous background and the tree is amazing. Great design and a beautiful card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lorraine said...

What a gorgeous design, love the embossed snowflakes and pretty tree.
I've just had two Christmas fairs and sold most of my cards....need to make lots more to actually send now!
Lorraine x