My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 22 November 2016

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY .. .. JUST

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a good Tuesday.

I am here a little later than I hoped to be.. .. but better late than never.

My teeny, tiny card this week (a whole 3.5 inches square for anyone new to my blog) shares a little bit of Christmas past.  That lovely sparkly paper was the outside of the crackers the London Kids were sporting on their table last year!  

So here we go:




This used:

Sentiment and Backing Paper:  Kaisercraft:  Frosted
X-Cut Dies:  Happy Christmas (for the cute little holly leaves)
Xmas Red Stickles
White Gel Pen
Ribbon and Pearls from my crafty stash box
My Trusty Sewing Machine
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

and that is it!

Isn't that backing paper gorgeous!  I would love a whole pad full of just that design!!

Catch you again soon folks.

Love

9 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful tiny card Jules, lovely colours and design, always amazed by your tiny cards and all the detail, Kate x

Carole said...

Hi Jules...wonderful teeny tiny!...that background paper as you say is amazing. it looks very 3D and touchy-feely. I can picture you like me) grabbing all the bits at Christmas that 'might be useful' and saving them from the rubbish. Squirrels that we are! Have a good week...hope hubby is better and you are bug free.xx

Aquarius said...

A lovely traditional card - a little beauty!

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Jules, a pretty topper and great recycling.
I hope Mr Heart is feeling better now.
Pauline
x


Kath said...

A beautiful teeny tiny card.
Kath x

Eve said...

Hi Jules

Oh I love this card and very frugally made with the cracker paper!!! LOL!!

I would love to know (after a quick search online) if the sentiment and paper is from a 6x6 paper pack or 12x12 pack?
It will go on my 'wish list' for sure ;-)

Love those holly leaves too!

Hugs Eve xxx

XxJULESxX said...

oh my how beautiful this card is! I just love your designs Jules` x

Brawny x said...

What a clever use of scraps. Just love this card Jules x

MagsB said...

So pretty and festive! I love your teeny tiny cards, you put in so much into a small space!

love Mags B x