My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 20 November 2016

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

Happy Sunday!

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.

Ours has been a bit of a mixed bag .. .. .. Mr Heart has had the lurgy all week and it doesn't seem to be in a rush to disappear .. .. in fact if anything he feels worse today than he has all week.  He hadn't better share it with me!  I certainly don't have time to be ill! I am blaming it all on the flu jab he had a couple of weeks ago!!

But with Mr Heart lying low and coughing for England, I have had chance to have a good crafty clear up after what has been a manic work week. Certainly lots of good things achieved .. .. and lots more lined up .. .. but sadly I have also had to turn work down and that always seems such a shame. But sometimes sense has to prevail.

At least I managed to find time for a play with my snippets .. .. and Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without this little chappie making an appearance.




Yay!!  Another Christmas card made .. .. but I still need lots more!!  So no let up on the Christmas card blog posts just yet!  Sorry folks!

Hopefully a few more will be making an appearance this week .. .. but for now I will skip along to Pixie's Snippets Playground as this used up quite a few bits from the ever increasing snippet pile. I just wish that lovely holly paper I have used would multiply whilst my back is turned .. .. it has nearly all gone now :-(

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.

Love 

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jules, love the image and papers and that ribbon is lush !
Your poor hubby, hope he gets better soon and that you manage to swerve the bugs lol
Hugs, Kaz x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Hi Jules, This is so gorgeous. Sue x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Jules, such a cute image.
I hope Mr Heart is soon on the mend.
Pauline
x

Carole said...

This is truly lovely Jules...everything about it is perfect, design, colors...yes everything....and a classy as ever! Hope you stay free of the bugs Jules. xx

Brenda said...

Don't faint Jules, I know I haven't visited in such a long, long time. I have no excuses either! Just laziness maybe??! Love, love, love your beautiful Christmas card! The hegie is just adorable and I just love the papers you used as well. I hope Mr. Heart doesn't give you what he has and you stay nice and healthy!! It's a shame that you had to turn some work away, but a good thing as the same time, how nice to be in such demand!! Hugs, Brenda

Aquarius said...

Brilliant snippets card - love the sheer exuberance of the hedgie!!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Jules,
I'm loving this little guy, funny how hedgies and hammies wangle their way into your heart. Great gold embossing too, wondering what gold EP you use??
Great card all around and do pray Mr Heart is now on the up and getting over the large!! Begone indeed, bad bug!!
Thanks for sharing,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Di said...

What a fabulous card Jules - and I agree that this little chap needs an annual outing (note to self here!). Your holly paper is really lovely too (the closest I know is Marianne's I think, but not as nice as yours) - and the bow - and the sentiment - sigh.

AND I spotted the heart, you sneaky little minx :)

Hope Mr Heart is on the mend!

Hugs

Di xx

Sarah said...

Super cute card Jules and, as ever, I am in total awe of your immaculate stitching!! xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jules, love this little cutie.
Wendy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules this is just the sweetest of cards, love the image and the lovely ribbon, fabulous colours, Kate x

mamapez5 said...

I do love this card. I have a soft spot for hedgies at the best of times,and this is a very happy little chappie. I am glad I stumbled onto your blog from the Snippets Playground. I have heard my sister (Jean Straw of My crafty Corner) talk about your hearts.
I hope Mr heart has kept his snuffles to himself. i am just recovering from a cold - something i rarely suffer from, but this one has hung around much longer than necessary! I had my flu jab this week and it hasn't made anything worse, so that is something to be grateful for.
I have a couple of favourite papers too, but I usually scan them before I use them up, so I can print out more.
Kate x

Eve said...

Hi Jules

YAY!! now I know Christmas is really on its way with an appearance of your Penny Black hedgie!!! LOL!

I do hope that Mr Heart is better now.

hugs Eve xxx

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous card as usual I love hedgie!

Brawny x said...

Sorry M'dear I'm on catchup. A fabulous card. X