My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 24 May 2016

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday!

Off to a nice bright start again here with beautiful clear blue skies . .. .. . not glorious deep Spanish blue .. .. but still gorgeous!

So today is the day I share a Teeny, Tiny creation.  A whole 3.5 inches square . .. and here it is:




This used:

Backing Papers and Sentiment Tag:  Kaisercaft - #Me
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Papermania Dew Drops
Woodware Flower Punches
Ribbon from my crafty stash box
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

and that is it!

I have never really done much with the sentiments that come inside paper packs before but I am finding they are greatly improved of late, and mounted onto a piece of card makes them extra strong. Might be time to re-visit some of those "nearly used up" pads to see what lurks in them!!

Catch you again tomorrow with my White Card Wednesday creation. 

Have a lovely day today.

Love Jules xx

11 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Jules,
what a brilliant card, and to think you got all that on such very small card it's amazing.
Love the fab design, and colours.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Di said...

So pretty Jules! Love this fresh card :)

Hugs

Di xx

Carole said...

Another perfect card Jules...so well finished off and co-ordinated...truly professional in every way. You so deserved that award you won!xx

Sarah said...

This is lovely Jules, the colours are really appealing xx

Liz said...

Brilliant creation - so much detail in such a small space. Love it! xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Jules, such a fabulous colour combination and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Jules, love the design.

Brawny x said...

Absolutely fabulous Jules. I have no idea how you get so much in such a tiny space. X

Unknown said...

I totally love your cards. I love that each one has a heart and I will now always search for it. The bear had me stumped. Thanks for your great work and it is a true inspiration. I am now a follower and look forward to seeing every post.

Patti said...

Oh this is sweet!! my friend Theresa

http://inkyfingers1.blogspot.com/

sent me over! I had a wonderful time tonight looking at all your wonderful creations! searching for hearts : ) It is such a sweet idea to include your heart on all your cards! : )

Patti

Unknown said...

I'm always amazed at your tiny cards Jules, this one is gorgeous love the colours and the woodgrain paper is fab. Especially love the layered flower so pretty.
Hugs, Kaz x