My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 27 May 2016

FEMININE FRIDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Friday!!

Running very, very late today.

Clearly as the week goes on I struggle more to get my posts sorted .. .. Thursday and Friday always seem to go a bit pear shaped!  

Of course I realise that if I could set time aside to make and schedule a couple of weeks of posts all would be good .. .. but I know that will never, ever happen.  

So here is my card for today.  Whenever I see the dandelions start to make an appearance I automatically think of this fun stamp .. .. and I know that very soon the bumble bee stamps will be coming out too LOL!




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "2070K" Frequent Flyer
Sentiment:  Digistamp Boutique "Sentiment Bundle - Everyday"
Backing Papers: DCWV "Citrus Stack"
Nestabilities:  Large Deckled Edge Rectangles
Martha Stewart Edge Punch:  Daisy
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
ProMarkers
Glamour Dust
Ribbon from my crafty stash box

and that is me  for today.

I hope you can pop back again tomorrow as I have a special blog post to share!

Love Jules xx

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Hello Jules, I think this little hedgie is having fun. Great background papers. I have dropped into your blog several times this week. I really enjoy seeing all of your themed cards - and I really appreciate that you probably have to work super-hard at keeping on track! I shall have to drop in tomorrow to see what you have in store. Enjoy your fish and chips. Lynn x

Kathleen said...

Hi Jules, firstly, sorry for the lack of comments but been on holiday, don't like to publish before hand.
Gorgeous card, great image and lovely summery paper, only wish the weather was.

Kath x

Lyn said...

This card is beautiful I love the little ladybug <3

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Jules, love this PB stamp....one of the few I haven't got, must do something about that. Have a great weekend. Sue x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I just love this image, and what pretty papers, beautiful card, Kate x ☺

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Jules, such a cute image and lovely papers.
Pauline
x

Kath said...

A lovely card - I like your design and that cute stamp too.
Kath x

Brawny x said...

Nooooo they're not dandelions they're clocks lol. I was telling my sons gf that the other day lol. Fabulous card Jules x

Unknown said...

Lovely card Jules, I am mad on dandelions or rather dandelion stamps I cant stop buying them and this one is so cute ! Love the glossy accents on the little ladybug too :)
Hugs, Kaz xx

Little K Smith said...

A lovely card Jules and a hedgie I haven't got!!
Kelly.x

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous card Jules with one of my favs hedgie