My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 31 May 2016

DOWNLOAD WINNERS

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday!!  (But of course it feels like Monday .. . these bank holidays throw me right out).

I hope everyone had a lovely long weekend. Ours was perhaps a bit "too chilled" and I am having to wind myself up a bit today LOL!!

Anyway, I will now hand this blog post over to the lovely Jo from Tinker N Co Digital:

- - - oo0oo - - -

Hi,  It's Jo from Tinker N Co.

Thank you so much for taking the time to enter the draw.  

Your stories made me smile, laugh and cry.  I am so sorry for everyone's loss.
I hope that these little trips down memory lane have also put a smile upon your faces.

It was hard to pick someone, I wish I could give you all prizes for sharing,
 but the winners are:

The first prize of 4 downloads is going to:

LINDA

I absolutely loved the story about the allotment and riding the sack barrel back
on the potatoes eating peas.  So, so sweet!


The four runner up prizes are going to:

KATHLEEN
BRAWNY
KAREN KNOTT
SARAH

these are stories that resonated with me the most.


I want to thank the lovely Jules for letting me be part of her blog this weekend,
and to all of you, if you visited, purchased, liked!  
I appreciate you all

Thank you

Happy Crafting
Jo Tinker - Chief Creative Mess Maker!

- - - oo0oo - - -


Ahhh... ... thank you Jo.  There will be some happy folk in blogland later!  Thank you for making my pals happy!

Many congratulations from me if you were one of the lucky winners.  I know you will love your prize .. .. once you can decide what to go for out of all the lovely designs.

Could the winners please drop me an email with their email address and I will reply to let you know how to obtain your prize.  If you don't have my address already you will find it on my profile page.

Have a good day everyone!

Love Jules xx

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Congrats to all the lucky, lovely winners - enjoy your prize. Lynn

Sarah said...

Oh my!! I am delighted to have been picked as one of the lucky winners. Goodness knows how Jo made a decision, I was touched by every single memory, well done everyone!! Thanks Jules for hosting this for us xx

Kathleen said...

Thrilled to bits thank you Jo and Jules.

Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations to all the winners, Kate x

Brawny x said...

Very exciting. Thanks dear x

Brawny x said...

Thankyou am very chuffed. Don't know if I'm being thick Jules can't find your email address lol x