My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 3 January 2016

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

I hope you have had a lovely Sunday .. .. very wet here weather wise .. .. just perfect for escaping to the old craft pod!

I started good and early today by clearing the remnants of Christmas crafting away and having a much needed tidy up. Whilst clearing I came across a couple of images I had coloured but not used so decided to use them both for a rare appearance in Pixie's Snippets Playground where we are encouraged to use up all our offcuts and scraps (and I certainly have a lot of those).

In 2014 I managed to play in the snippet playground far more than last year, and when I did I would always post two cards .. .. with one being a Christmas card.  It certainly made the approach to Christmas 2014 much more relaxed so I am going to try hard to do the same this year .. .. wedding work allowing of course! (apologies to the people who hate to see Christmas cards when it is no-where near Christmas).

So here we go .. .. my first Snippet makes for 2015 (whoops that should be 2016).





I am always lazy on a Sunday and do not list my ingredients .. .. but if there is anything you wish to know just ask and I will try my best to answer.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Love

19 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Two lovely cards Jules

Anne

Juls said...

Always love to see your snippet creations ... There are fab xx

gail said...

two gorgeous cards, love the little hedghogs.
I have had a little look around your blog and your cards are all wonderful, I have become a follower and will visit you again, xx

Sharon said...

Two gorgeous cards Jules. Such a clean fresh looking first card with lovely papers.
I could never tire of seeing your cute little hedgehogs and I too am going to make next Christmas easier by making a few every month.
I hope 2016 brings all good things to you and your family.
Hugs Sharon. x

Eve said...

Hi Jules

Oh how I love both of these cards - just adorable!

Good luck with your goal to enter the playground more often - I will meet you by the swings!!

Have a fabulous week.

Love Eve xx

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Jules happy new year gorgeous cards as always but we are in 2016 now lol no doubt I will do the same very soon it always happens
Jacki

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards Jules, I love the touch of glitter paper behind the image and sentiment on the 2nd one,
Once I have mastered linking up etc I plan on visiting the playground too if you will all have me, I definitely have enough snippets lol

Hugs,
Kaz x

Lynne in NI said...

Fab cards, love your stitching! I'm going to try to make a Christmas card each week too.

Brawny x said...

Love both of thes Jules. That baby is just soooo cute x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Two fabulous cards... Both cuties...
We have a showery day here in Gib but still so mild....
Hugs Sylvie xx

cotnob said...

Two adorable cards Jules, both such sweet images. Thank you for the new sketch as well.
Pauline
x

Kath said...

Lovely cards Jules - the baby girl card has such a cute image!
Kath x

Sarn said...

WOW - two beautiful cards here Jules.

Good for you getting a run on your Christmas cards early in the year!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Di said...

Fabulous snippets cards Jules - just so perfectly designed and made too. I do love those caroling hedgies - not seen that stamp before!

Hugs

Di xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous cards Jules.
Sue x

Carol said...

Happy New Year Jules...managing a quick catch up between housework and packing. Two gorgeous snippet makes today (or rather yesterday!), both so cute. I love seeing (and making) Christmas cards all year, my first goes live tonight...so no apologies needed here. Carol x

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous cards Jules, love the sweet baby and cute hedgies
Lorraine x

Dan@rt said...

aricii astia sunt superbi si comici in acelasi timp,si eu ador sa lucrez cu ei dar inca nu ma pricep asa bine sa-i colorez.

scrappymo! said...

I am in love with those carollers...they are adorable...as are both your cards!