My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 14 February 2015

LOVE, HEARTS AND GLITTER IN THE HOUSE OF HEARTS

Hi Everyone

Happy Saturday, and Happy Valentine's Day!

A soppy "extra loved up" day in the House of Hearts today .. .. and here is Mr Heart's card from me (because I am a bit of a cheeky monkey LOL!):




This used:

Image and Sentiment:  Digistamp Boutique "Love You Monkey
Backing Paper:  Pink Petticoat "Tiniest Pretty Little Hearts" (I think!!)
Go Kreate Dies:  Large Frames, Scalloped Squares
Glitter Sheets
Loose Glitter
ProMarkers
Chalk
Dimension Pads

and that is it!

Of course that red glitter is now EVERYWHERE!

Romantic dinner for two at home tonight .. .. which means I have to clear all work away so it is "out of sight" .. .. and then get it all out again tomorrow LOL!!

I am entering this into the Digistamp Boutique challenge for February.  Can't believe this is the first challenge I have participated in this year!!  Even my snippets haven't been attacked and taken to the playground yet this year :-(  .. .. .. sorry Miss Di.

Have a lovely day and weekend everyone.

Hopefully catch you again soon.

Love

32 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Jules ... Love the image... Cheeky Monkey.... Lol....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Jules and Mr Heart is a very lucky man!! xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Happy V-Day Jules- love your monkey and the shiny heart...

Sue B said...

Awww this is really cute Jules… and I love the red sparkles! :-))
Hope you and hubby have a lovely evening tonight… enjoy your dinner!
Love Sue B xx

Hazel said...

Jules this is so cute, just love it. Enjoy your meal tonight, it's a pity you have to clear all the work out of the way just bring it out again, never mind it's worth it. Hazel x

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card! Jo x

Whisper said...

Aaaaah what a sweetie & I'm loving all that glitter too, Luv Sam x

Jean said...

A lovely card, I love the paper with tiny hearts, and the monkey looks very cute as well as cheeky.
Jean x

Lorraine said...

I love this cute monkey, a fabulous card Jules
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Carole Z said...

Very cute Jules, love it! Have a lovely evening! Hugs Carole Z X

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card.

Carol said...

Ahh so cute and cheeky Jules. enjoy your evening. Carol x

Sue said...

Hello Jules
Your card is gorgeous. I adore this cheeky monkey, I used the same image for my hubby too! I love all the sparkle and fabulous layout.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Debs said...

Too cute!!! Love the sparkle - just like a special Dorothy's shoes :o)
Hope all is well in the House of Hearts.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Patricia said...

Good evening Jules, a super sweet card.
Love the "cheeky" image and great design.
Enjoy your meal, forget the "stuff" ........ enjoy the "food"
Hugs

Patricia x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous & cute Jules, LOVE the glitter.

Donna x

Carole said...

Hi Jules cute cards I am sure Mr Heart will love it. Have a great weekend dont work too hard xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Jules, I love all of the red glitter.
I hope you enjoy your romantic evening.
Pauline
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A very glitzy and lovely Valentine Jules. Hope you had a lovely romantic meal. I left my DH behind and came to London to see my Grandsons lol. Susan x

Kathleen said...

Super cute card, lovely image and love the red glitter.

Kath x

Marie-Louise said...

Brilliant card Jules.

cuilliesocks said...

AW, just so cute, lovely card, love all the red sparkle, hope your eving was wonderful, hugs Kate x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Just adorable.
Caroline xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute monkey card.
luv
Debby

Cynthia said...

SO cute, Jules! I hope you enjoyed the day!

Brenda said...

What a cute card for your hubby Jules! I love that cute monkey and of course you have to have a little glitter scattered for Valentine's! lol I'm also glad you were able to have a nice romantic dinner as well. Hugs, Brenda

Doreen said...

A fab image and design,just gorgeous.xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Jules, this is a fab card! Love the sparkly heart!
Hugs Lynsey x

Juls said...

Gorgeous image & I am loving the big glittery red heart!! Xx

Eve said...

Hi Jules

I am picturing you now at your romantic meal with Mr Heart with lovely sparkly red glitter on your face!!! LOL!!

Hope you had a lovely time and have a wonderful weekend.
xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

awesome card....love it!

XxJULESxX said...

Aww love it! gorgeous cute card!