My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 31 August 2014

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

I hope you have had a lovely weekend .. .. the weather seems to have made a nice little U-turn here and today has felt like summer again. Yay!!!  I hope it lasts a little while as I am not ready to say hello to Autumn just yet!

There was time to play with my snippets this afternoon, which was nice, and I used quite a few on these two makes .. .. ..






Until I put the watermark onto my photographs I never actually noticed how I had arranged the background squares  .. .. it looks like I have made a Christmas card for the British Red Cross!!  LOL!!  

As regular visitors to my blog will know, on a Sunday I am lazy and do not list my ingredients but if there is anything you would like to know then please feel free to ask and I will try my best to answer.

Off to take my makes over to Pixie's Snippet Playground Challenge now and then begin my huge catch up in blogland (not that I am expecting to get everywhere tonight .. .. I have so much catching up to do it is unbelievable .. .. but I will be doing my best).

Catch you again soon.

Love

28 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Two great cards Jules love the pretty colours of your first card and great design of your Christmas card

Anne

Doreen said...

Love your snippet makes Jules.xxx

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous cards Jules. Lovely designs and colours.
Lorraine x

Patricia said...

Two more stunning makes, really love the first one the colours are beautiful. I like the design of the Christmas one.
Hugs

Patricia xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely snippet makes Jules. Hope you are keeping well and what is it with the weather at the mo - l came back from holiday last weekend and had top put the winter duvet back on and now l am sweltering again - madness.
Are you on runner beans every day??? they have been fantastic this year - mine blew down while l was away but they are still growing strong so l have left them.
Take care x Susan x

Jean said...

I love all the paper layers and the whimsical stamp you used on the first card.
The second one looks nice and festive, super design.
Jean x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules two beautiful cards, love them both, hugs Kate x

Sue - said...

Two great snippets makes!

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Jules. I love your designs using such beautiful papers and the colours are wonderful.
hugs Sue xx

Karen said...

Beautiful cards.

Love Karen x

Sharon said...

They are beautiful Jules. You have the most gorgeous snippets. Love the squares on the second card.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Hazel said...

Jules, great cards made from those snippets, just goes to show you should bin these bits. Hazel xx

Unknown said...

I didn't notice the red cross until you said it, I was too busy admiring your card! Two more lovely makes Jules. Yes weather was fab today wasn't it? How lovely xxx

Carol said...

Two fabulous snippet makes Jules, love your designs and gorgeous colour combos.
We've had a lovely weekend here too...long may it last!
Carol x

Carole said...

well i love your 'Red Cross' Card, both great x

scrappymo! said...

Two more beautiful cards!
I love the colur combo on both of these.
The 9 square colours are wonderful for Christmas...such a fun Xmas combo!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Jules two beautifully designed cards. They are both gorgeous! Susan x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant cards, Jules love both of these...lovely design, image and awesome added goodies.xx
The Journey is the Start

Marie-Louise said...

They are both gorgeous cards Jules.

Annmaree of Oz said...

Lovely bright whimsical first card, love the colours and papers. And I really really love the gorgeous colours on your Christmas Card! Just beautiful!

Louise said...

Loving this week's snippets Jules - your colours are just gorgeous!! x

Louise said...

Loving this week's snippets Jules - your colours are just gorgeous!! x

Jacee said...

Two beauties Jules, love 'um both!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Brawny x said...

Two fabulous cards Jules. X

Brenda said...

Your first card is so cute and whimsical Jules and I love your Christmas card. You always rock out the best cards! Hugs, Brenda

Di said...

Two gorgeous cards Jules, as always! I didn't notice the cross until you pointed it out :)

Sorry I'm late commenting, playing catch up here!

Hugs, Di xx

XxJULESxX said...

Two gorgeous one's Jules love them!

XxJULESxX said...

wow two lots of gorgeousness!!