My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 1 July 2014

HAVE A HAPPY DAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday!!

I hope the day has been kind to you.

No time for colouring and stitching today .. .. just die cutting and piecing together .. .. but I am pleased with the result.




This used:

Sentiment:  Pink Petticoat "Tiny Everyday Sentiments"
Backing Paper:  Dovecraft "Curiosity Corner"
MFT Dienamics Die:  Blueprint 14
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber:  Snow Cap 
Clear Embossing Powder
Button Twine

and that is it.

Thank you to everyone who left a comment on my card of yesterday.  The stamp I used is actually VERY old!  It is one of the first "proper" stamps I ever bought many, many years ago from a lovely craft store that is sadly no longer in business (I bought this one and a similar thank you stamp).  There was a fabulous set of samples using Hero Arts products hanging on the wall and I very stupidly thought I would be able to replicate the samples .. .. yeah right!!  Wish I could have taken a picture of the samples on a mobile phone and look at them now .. .. but I didn't even have a mobile in those days LOL!! .  

Anyway, that is me for today.

Enjoy what is left of the evening and I'll hopefully catch you again tomorrow.

Love

21 comments:

Patricia said...

Brilliant card once again Jules, I just love how you get all the papers and embellishments to work together. Your cards are always so fresh and crisp.
Hugs

Patricia x

LesleyG said...

Love all the layers, textures, colours and layout x

Carole said...

Nice card Jule hope you are having a good week xx

Cynthia said...

Love this one! The layers are so beautiful and I love the pop of red!!

Crafting Queen said...

REally lovely card. Have a great day.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a stylish design. I love the papers and beautiful flowers.
hugs Sue xx

Carole Z said...

Hi Jules, and you should be pleased too...very pleased indeed because this is a gorgeous card...I love the layout and fab papers,hugs Carole Z X

Sarah said...

This is lovely Jules, great layout and the papers are perfect xx

Marie-Louise said...

Another beautiful card Jules. You always make such wonderful cards.

Hazel said...

Jules, what a beautiful card, your papers are lovely and compliment each other, love that flower too. Hazel xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Jules what a fab card! Love the design and the French newspaper paper, everything works so well together. Susan x

rosie said...

gorgeous x love the colours x

Jacee said...

Super card Jules. love the newsprint and the flower is so pretty, a great card!
Hugs Jacee

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jules yet another beautiful card, wonderful layout and colours, love the flower, hugs Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Jules love your beautiful leaf

Anne

Kathleen said...

Love this card the flower and leaves stand out so very well against the papers, which I have translated and oooo Jules tut tut!?

Kath x





Kidding x

Kathleen said...

Love this card the flower and leaves stand out so very well against the papers, which I have translated and oooo Jules tut tut!?

Kath x





Kidding x

Brenda said...

Another beautiful card Jules! I love those leaves, and the papers you have used on this one. The flower is awesome too. Hugs, Brenda

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Beautiful card! I love the newsprint paper. Its aged look goes so well with that red flower.

mags said...

Another gorgeous card Jules. Love the combination of papers and colours.
Mags
x

Annmaree of Oz said...

Fantastic papers, I really love them and what you did with them! Beautiful work xoxo