My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 10 November 2013

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

Happy Sunday.

I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

The weather has been bright and beautiful here today .. .. although a tad cold.

Sorry I "stood you all up" last night but we had a surprise opportunity to go out for an Indian meal with friends and took it.  We couldn't get in at our normal place so tried somewhere new.  It was a brilliant meal so a new "favourite" has been added to the "when we are lucky enough to eat out list".

I am here today though with my snippet make for taking over to Pixie's Snippet Playground.  I love using up all the pieces of paper and card I have squirreled away.  It feels like a great achievement when I use some of them up .. .. especially if they are still lying on the craft desk as some of these were.  The only problem is I make more snippets than I use!!

Must try harder!!

So here is my share for today:




I am always lazy on a Sunday and don't list my ingredients but that is in part because my papers are always a mish mash from lots of different places .. .. and that is especially true with this little make.  

But I will let you know the stamp set because it was so lovely to use and is perfect for paper piecing.  It is from Woodware Clear Magic Stamps and is called "Little Christmas Bird".

It would seem that I also gave some of you a little bit of torture treatment with the heart on my previous post. Sorry :-(  tee hee!!!

Where was that pesky little heart hiding?

Well it was here ..............................................................................................................................



a bit of a tricky one!!  LOL!!

Time now to get the old ironing board out and blitz that pile of washing!!  I am "nearly" in the mood for doing it .. .. but not quite!!

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Love

30 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your paper pieced a christmas card Jules...lovely image and papers

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Love your card Jules, it's a lovely image and your papers and design are gorgeous, hugs Kate x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful Christmas card Jules - no what you mean about those snippets! As fast as I try and use some there's more in the stack!!!! Grrr! Sarah x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jules,love the image.xxx

Viv said...

Ah ironing... how nice to be ironing instead of crafting!!!LOL Cutie birdie Jules and a great card. x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Jules nice and fresh x Susan x

Lynsey said...

Hi Jules
What a beautiful card! Glad you had a nice meal!
Hugs Lynsey x

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jules, I love the image and beautiful mixture of papers.
hugs Sue xx

Carole said...

Nice christmas card. I certainly wasn't ready for my ironing pile today it was huge. Fed up of never sitting down at the weekends i wanted to make a card with my new stamps and haven't :( xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Jules another beautiful card. I love the image at first I thought it was a Partridge in a Pear tree but then realised they weren't pears! Susan x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
This is a fabulous Stamp...your card is sunning as always.....
happy you enjoyed your Indian....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Cynthia said...

Love the little birdie! What a cute image! And I love that backing paper too--the script one is lovely!

Carol said...

Another gorgeous snippet make Jules, love your paper pieced image. I've had a very productive day today thank you, so will hopefully finish tomorrow! Carol x

Patricia said...

Good morning Jules,
Another beautiful card, love the colours, the image and the wonderful design
Glad you enjoyed your meal out, it good to have a change and a bonus if it turns out really good.

Have a great day

Patricia xxx

Hazel said...

What a beautiful card Jules, glad you had a lovely meal out with friends. Hazel x

Beryl said...

A lovely image Jules and fab papers. Well done for using all those snippets - I try - but the pile on my desk never gets any smaller.
Beryl xx

Hettie said...

Gorgeous card Jules. I really do love the traditional colours.
I haven't had an Indian meal for ages, but we have a Gurkha restaurant in town and I prefer that! Nom Nom Nom!
Hugs
xx

Julie C. said...

Ha! So that's where the heart was! Really tricky that was! ^_^
This stamp image is so lovely! Love the colours on the card.

Di said...

I absolutely adore this card Jules - and such a lovely stamp. I know, I know, I just had to run and get one for me and one for the Playground toy box - I'll never stop following you but honestly woman, it's hard to keep my paws in my pockets when I see such gorgeous goodies - and also realise that our Playmates would probably love them too. Sort of double trouble for my pocket money.

The colours you used are fabulous and just right - as always!

Hugs, Di xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jules, I love all the paper piecing and fabulous image.
It was a sneaky little heart on your last card!! lol How did I not see that!!??
Lorraine x

Whisper said...

Very classy, Luv Sam x

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous paper-piecing! Love the image, Carole Z xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous as always Jules, love the image and your fab mix of papers.

Donna x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card Jules, I love your adorable paper pieced image and great design.
Pauline
x

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.really fab image and i love your paper piecing :D

xx coops xx

Darnell said...

Oh, my goodness, Jules, I could just use your blog as inspiration for Christmas cards and not need to stop at any other, nor use Pinterest! Your work just blows my mind; it is always so gorgeous and so perfectly executed!! I could have stopped anywhere along the way, but decided to stop here at this impossibly sweet snippets bird!! I can't stop staring at it!! Lovely to catch up with you!! Hugs, Darnell

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful stamping and snippet use, a truly gorgeous card xx

scrappymo! said...

Great stamp, great colours and great design!!!

MaryH said...

Jules, this is a super pieced card, and the stamp set looks so very versatile. Thanks for taking pity on these ole eyes and saying where the little heart was hiding! So very clever & cute. Merry Christmas & TFS