My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 27 October 2013

DUCK NOEL

Hi Everyone

Happy Sunday!!

I hope you have all enjoyed your extra hour .. .. today seems to have lasted for ages LOL!!  Why can't every day be like this?  I feel like I have got lots done. 

No snippet make share after all  because Di's snippet playground gates are locked until midnight this week (no way am I hanging around outside the gates that late .. Mum wouldn't like that at all LOL!!!) .. .. so I will share my snippet make tomorrow and take it to the playground then. 

But here is today's share:




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "29851" Duck Noel
Backing Paper:  Dovecraft "Back to Basics Christmas"
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Spellbinders Nestabilities:  Classic Squares
ProMarkers
Glamour Dust

The Penny Black image actually comes in one long stamp but I kept masking it off so I could use it on a square card.

Have a lovely evening everyone and I'll catch you again tomorrow.

Love

26 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your cute Noel card Jules...

Anne

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Jules. I said to my hubby earlier, shame we can't have an extra hour every Sunday! Sue x

Irene said...

Hello Junes

What a fabulous and adorable Christmas card. I love the touch of red glitter.
luv
irene
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules, here for a catch up at last! I wish I could say the day felt longer, as I was hoping it would, but it's flown! Never mind, three days in work and then I'm off again, lol!

Fab Christmas make; I love those ducks!
xx

Debs M said...

oooh LOVE this stamp - fabby card! x

Carol said...

This looks fab Jules....I have this stamp and have never thought of using it this way! Bit wild tonight for standing outside the playground!! Carol x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jules, I love the way you have used that cute stamp and the colours are beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

catherine said...

This looks great Jules and like the idea of masking it
x catherine

catherine said...

This looks great Jules and like the idea of masking it
x catherine

Lorraine said...

I love the image and pretty layout. A gorgeous card Jules.
Lorraine x

Beryl said...

Oh brilliant. I love those ducks.
Beryl xx

susiestacey said...

Great card Jules, the image looks fab in squares. Thank you for your quick email response and l echo your comments completely x Susan x

Carole said...

Lovely Xmas card Jules, started my shopping today x

Kathleen said...

Really love this card, not seen these images before and they are so cute.
Don't blame you for not hanging round those gates, now it's so dark and not so much for what is lurking outside but the goings on inside.

Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jules, great card, I love the ducks, colours and design are just perfect, hugs Kate X

Sally said...

Love this card Jules.....fab layout and love the way you have transformed the image :)
Hope you are well.
Hugs Sally xxx

Kathleen said...

Thanks for your comment BUT
No Jules, we are not sad. we are thrifty, highly intelligent and forward looking.
Lol.

Kath xx

Cynthia said...

Those ducks are just adorable! Love the card layout too!

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant Christmas card Jules, I just love the Duck Noel.
Pauline
x

Patricia said...

Brilliant card as always, love those little "duckies"
Great design
Hope you are safe in these horrible storms. So far so good here in the N.E. Scotland
Happy crafting

Patricia xxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Hi Jules
glad you enjoyed your extra hour , dark evenings are horrid though!
I love your card , the stamp is fab and makes me smile. janex

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Jules,love the fab images...Great layout.xxx

scrappymo! said...

Wondeful card and great layout on it. i will remember this idea to mask off what you don't want stamped...well, I will try to remember! lol

Mau xx said...

This is wonderful Jules, love the way you slit the image up. I realy do need this stamp, I have looked at it and its now time to buy :o)
Take it easy good lady, you sound like you could meet yourself coming back ...lol
We have a very special wedding coming up in Sept. "My Grandson" we are so excited.
Huge Hugs Mau xx

mags said...

This is gorgeous Jules. A lovely clean design and love the sparkle on the images.
Mags
x

Annmaree of Oz said...

I love how you masked each letter off, awesome card! My mum was spying over my should at this one, she loves ducks! hehe