My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 23 March 2013

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

Well after me saying on my post yesterday that our snow hadn't amounted to much .. .. it started snowing very soon after and hasn't stopped since!!!!

So lots of snow here .. .. though quite a bit has been just very fine flurries.

We live on a main road so that is pretty clear but the little side roads around and about are not so fortunate.

Anyway, I have another little share for you today and this is my entry into the Penny Black Saturday Challenge for March where the theme is "Spring into Spring" and the lovely ladies would like to see what we associate with Spring.

Well for me Spring is the time when your washing finally gets to have fresh air blowing through it after weeks of hanging around on clothes airers, radiators and being battered around in a tumble drier .. .. but of course no chance of that today with all the snow!!  LOL!!!

So here is my share:




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "1469K" Clothesline Cat
Sentiment:  Computer Generated
Backing Papers:  Pink Petticoat
Woodware Punches
ProMarkers and Chalks
Diamond Stickles
Ribbon and Pearls from the stash box

and that is it!!!

Hopefully tomorrow will see me having time to shuffle my snippets around if there is time .. .. but a few bits of wedding work are on the list for doing first!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and stay safe in the snow.

Love

38 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Just adore Penny Black stamps and this such a lovely image ...beautiful card Jules and love your colouring perfect..pretty papers

Anne

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules,

Another very pretty make; love the pink and green. Are there any PB stamps that you don't own, lol?

I can't wait to hang washing outside, smell the grass after it's been cut, see my daffodils in bloom, sit outside with a cuppa, feel the sun!!
xxx

Carol said...

This is adorable Jules, the colours are so fresh - just like spring should be! Carol x

Di said...

One word - WONDERFUL!! Love the image Jules and the pink and lime are fab. together! Hugs, Di xx

Carole Z said...

Hi Jules, I think this card is just perfect for Spring! It certainly made me smile! Hope the snow soon goes, we are lucky not to have had any and I hope it stays that way! Stay safe and warm, hugs Carole Z xx

Patricia said...

Good evening Jules,
Love your card, great image, colours and layout.
SPRING!!! where is it? Will it ever get here?
Today has been so cold
Happy crafting

Patricia xxx

Carole said...

That's a real cutie, I have a lovely little lady cat called sooty hence my blog name. Snow not too bad here, hopefully get to do my scrapping tomorrow although I haven't sorted anything out to take. Enjoy Sunday x

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the great colours you have chosen. Very pretty backing paper.

Little K Smith said...

Aawwww such a pretty card hun, I adore the cute image and love the dotty paper too! :)
Kelly.x

Kathleen said...

Dream on... not this year and can't see it happening in the very for seeable future.

Kath

PS White Wedding by Billy Idol pretty apt at the moment.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jules. I love that cute image. It seems like it may be a while before until we will be hanging any washing out to dry though.
I hope you have a good Sunday
Hugs Sue

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely image, Jules. Perfect colourwork too! A super pretty card. I suspect we have less snow than you but it is still snow and it's nearly April for goodness sake!!! Hugs, Lesley

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Jules, fabulous image.
Wendy xx

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the cute image and fabulous layout.xxx

Darnell said...

Hey, Jules! It's good to be back 'round to see you! Your card, your coloring, are just spectacular!

I hope this snow business finishes and moves on SOON!!

mags said...

A lovely card Jules. Super image and design. If only we could get washing on the line at the moment. Started snowing here yesterday morning and not stopped since. A lot of it is fine but getting out of our estate later will be fun. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Mags
x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Love it Jules great image and papers

We were fortunate that although it snowed all day it didn't stay around so I'm thankful for that

jacqui x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Jules.
Sue x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable image,cute card. Keep warm.

Beryl said...

I love the smell of fresh air dried washing too and have managed it a few times over the winter not def not this week. A gorgeous card with a fab image Jules.
Beryl xx

Unknown said...

Awww this is adorable Jules, love this fun kitty image and pretty soft colors on your card.. the brighter pink color is just the perfect touch, how fun :) .. PS I finally managed to get the magazine with the two stamps :P I was so excited when I got it, couldn't find it anywhere here.. it was all sold out!!!

Sarn said...

Stay warm and cozy Jules. Hope the snow clears soon. Perfect crafting weather eh?

Love this cute PB card xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh how cute is this .. an like you cant wait to have washing on the line and not have the house look like a chinese laundry!
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

heheee love that cheeky kitty on the line! and the pink and green colour combo is awesome! I love that!

xoxo

Dotty Jo said...

Can you believe that this time last year we were having a heatwave! Fabulous card Jules, love the colours and your lovely embellies, Jo x

susiestacey said...

Great card Jules love the PB stamp x Susan x

cotnob said...

Gorgeous Jules, I love your adorable image and pretty pastel colours.
Pauline
x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules, i adore Penny Black stamps, you have made a gorgeous card with one!!! hope your having a good sun?!

lisa said...

I wish I could hang my washing out and let it dry in the fresh air, Jules. Think it would just freeze at the minute!! We were snowed in Friday and Saturday so haven't been anywhere but got out to go and clear my Mum's drive today and the roads are much better thankfully.
Love your gorgeous card.
Hugs Lisax

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty Jules. I love the cute image and fab papers and layout.
Lorraine x

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby hun and what are we like, i've just purchased this stamp too - see we should live near each other !!, Luv Sam x

Anonymous said...

A fabulous image, such a clean and fresh card Jules!
Helen x

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.i love the sweet kitty and fab soft colours :D

xx coops xx

Bonnie said...

This made me smile!

Tedz said...

Very pretty card Jules, I love the pink and green and such a cute stamp reminds me of when my Mum used to hang my teddy on the line after she'd washed it! Pauline xx

scrappymo! said...

What a fab PB image...I don't think I have ever seen one that disappoints...Same thing for your cards...I always love every one!

jenny said...

Fabulous card! Love the image and gorgeous fresh pastel colours!
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

Jenny x

Brenda said...

Ok if I thought the other cat card on the clothesline made me chuckle-well this one made me just laugh out loud! So, so cute!! I love, love how you colored that cat!!!! Just a cute, cute card done so well! You rock at making cards Jules! Hugs!