My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 8 March 2013

NO PICTURES - ONLY WORDS !

Hi Everyone

I hope life is treating you well.

Sorry I haven't been sharing anything for a few days but life has been busy in lots of ways.  All good but all time consuming.

Yesterday was super busy.  The day flew by and the early evening was spent looking at a place for my youngest son to move into.  We looked at somewhere in the pouring rain and he loved it .. .. .. so when he sees it in sunshine he is going to love it even more.

By the time we had finished the viewing, talked about it at length, and had our dinner, everyone was shattered and I ended up in bed by 10.00pm.  I can't remember the last time we had such an early night!!  8 hours sleep!!  Gosh, I can't remember the last time I did that either!!

I am pleased he has found somewhere.  I was beginning to think he might have to move back home again .. .. which wouldn't be a bad thing .. .. but where would I put all the ribbons and wedding supplies I store in the spare bedroom and how would we fit in all of his guitars and records?  He has  gained so many more since he flew the nest some 5 years ago  LOL!!!

The rest of my time has been spent doing wedding work and I have had a few enquiries already from the wedding fayre we did on Sunday .. . so samples are needed pretty smartish.  I don't want my happy couples wander off elsewhere!!!

I can't believe it is only 5 days since we did the fayre .. .. so much has happened!

Have a lovely weekend everyone.  My apologies again for being such a bad blogger and thank you also to everyone who has emailed checking up on me and asking if everything is OK.  You are all so lovely.  I promise all is good .. .. I have just hit a little super busy spell that's all.  

I have a feeling we are going to be collecting together cardboard boxes over the weekend!!   LOL!!

I would guess my next share will be the Mother's Day card I haven't made for my lovely Mum yet!!  Am I the only one still needing to make one?!?!?!?!?!

.Love

16 comments:

Kathleen said...

Well it is certainly keeping you out of trouble lol.
It is all good stuff though, far better than having no response at all.

Kath x

Katzart said...

No, you are definitely not the only one needing to make last minute cards...our daughter has been ill overnight and we have spent all day today in A&E/Paediatrics. She's home now thank god but it means tomorrow I have 1 birthday card, 6 Mothers Day Cards to do: 2 for Mums and 4 Grandma/Nanny cards! Help!

MagsB said...

Whenever you're not around in blogland for a while I always hope it's because you're busy making 'happy couples' even happier with your terrific work!!

I'm glad your son has found a place he likes. My Olde Manne and I saw our house on a bitter, sleety February day and fell in love - and it was so much better in sunshine!

Enough waffling from me! Have a great weekend!

love Mags B xx

May said...

Sometimes life just takes over... So glad your lovely son has found a new home... Take care Hugs May x x x

Carole Z said...

HI Jules, you have been busy..me too, I have no idea where the past week went! I've been packing all day for a craft fair tomorrow feeling quite pleased that I only do a few a year to support a local Hospice.
Although I have made a Mother's Day card for my lovely mother-in-law, since losing my own Mum 5 years ago, I have really struggled on Mother's Day..good luck with all your wedding samples, hugs, Carole Z X

Carole said...

Glad you are ok I was begining to worry, I don't know how you find the time anyway. Glad the orders are coming in, my business has been busy this week with Internet orders hopefully things are picking up. Have a lovely weekend x

Di said...

We'll still be here Jules, waiting for you. Don't overdo things - and family life is very important!

Love, Di xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lovely Jules! Sounds like things are very busy for you, but glad that things are a good kind of busy, not a bad kind, if that makes sense! :D

I had to laugh out loud at your ribbon antics! heehee!!!!

Cynthia said...

Glad you're well just busy! I miss your fabby creations!! Have a great weekend. =D

Beryl said...

8 hours sleep! Don't think I've ever done that. Hope you felt better or it. Glad your son found somewhere to move in to. Not easy these days.
Enjoy your weekend.
Beryl xx

Darnell said...

Glad to hear all is well and you're just busy between DS and your happy couples! Happy Mother's Day!!

Lorraine said...

Glad to hear you are super busy and not poorly! Try and make a bit of time to chill out too!
Lorraine x

Sylvia said...

Words are fine! There is only so many hours in a day, don't over due it and keep in touch when you can. Take care Sylv xx

Nikbee said...

I'm glad you are okay and are good busy!
Nikki x

Unknown said...

Hi Jules, stopping by today to say hello and find you're as busy as a bee :) Happy Mother's Day to you and wishing you a lovely Sunday xxx

Sue B said...

Glad all is ok with you Jules… that is good news that your son has found a new place… it's a big thing moving home… and so tiring sorting everything out… hope things go smoothly!
it's been lovely and sunny here today but SO cold... so I'm staying in warm and cosy! ;-))
Hope you are having a lovely Sunday
Love Sue xx