My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 28 February 2013

MARSHMALLOW

Hi Everyone

Well today has been beautiful here weather wise .. .. I have even managed to dry some washing outside and it smells gorgeous!!  (The down side being I have now put clothes into what was an empty ironing basket .. .. boo hoo!!).

I was hoping to have taken part in Sandra's Rudolph Day Challenge this week .. .. but sadly time just hasn't allowed it. Sorry Sandra :-(   

Even this morning I was hopeful I might manage a last minute appearance but like every other day in the House of Hearts I expect far too much of myself.  The day has flown by on Mother's Day makes, orders and wedding work.  We also have another wedding fayre happening on Sunday and I still want to do some new samples for that too.  

So somehow with everything else that is going on Christmas just had to wait .. .. and I consoled myself with the thought that there are still 300 sleeps to go until the special day .. . well that is the number according to the fabby little calculator here.  I don't know about you but I always count things in "sleeps" LOL!!!

Currently Mothering Sunday makes have to be high on my list at the moment (10 sleeps) so here is one of my Mothering Sunday creations:




This used:

Sentiment:  Pink Petticoat "Lovely Mum Sentiments"
Backing Papers:  Pink Petticoat "Marshmallow Paper Pack" (New this week and offer until Sunday)
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
My Trust Sewing Machine
Diamond Stickles (though you probably can't see it)
Ribbons from my stash box

So there we go with my share for today.  There shouldn't be any problems with the heart tonight .. .. but it would appear that a few of you struggled last night .. .. but I do think I have been being just a tad too kind recently LOL!!!

Anyway, there were lots of hearts would you believe .. .. and here are just a few of them on the top of some of the cupcakes.


Easy when you know where!

Have a lovely evening everyone.

Love

42 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love this one. The sentiment is just perfect!

Tara Cardwell said...

Yikes - I didn't realise Mother's Day was so blooming early - better get my finger out too. I love the one you've made here - so soft and pretty. Nice obvious hearts too!
Tara
x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely elegant card. Thanks for pointing out the hearts in the other card. :)

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Jules...love everything about it.


Anne

Linby said...

Just beautiful and I love the ribbon - so delicate.
Linbyx

Anne said...

Absolutely brilliant Jules. I sooooo love this new collection from PP. Empty ironing basket ... what is that!!! Hugs x

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Jules.xxx

Viv said...

Lovely pink and frothy card Jules!

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely Jules I love the soft colour and the beautiful sentiment
jacqui x

Debs said...

So beautiful :o)
Have a fab evening
Debs xx

Marie-Louise said...

Such a pretty and elegant card.

Debbie said...

Oh Jules this card is so elegant.Beautiful colour scheme and incredible sentiment.I love sentiments that come from the heart and mean something.Must treat myself to these too.Thank you for your lovely comments too.Hugs Debbie x

Tedz said...

Hi Jules, A pretty card with really pretty paper and it looks like a patchwork card with the beautifully straight machine stitching - my machine never seems to follow a straight line! Pauline xx

Eve said...

Hi Jules- hang on while I put my magnifying glass down!! Those microscopic hearts tee hee!!

BEAUTIFUL card as always- that should be the name of your blog 'always beautiful' or 'micro hearts'!!

I have treated myself to those scrummy marshmallow papers - Mmmm!
& no calories.

One last thing - where did you get your magic stickle applicator? xx

loftylass said...

Beautiful Jules - I am amazed you can make the time to show us your creations - you pack so much into your day and I love to come and see what you have been up to.
Obviously I waste far to much of my precious time and should be more organised!! tfs
Hugs
Heather
x
p.s. Now I'll have to go visit Liz because her new papers look yummy...

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jules. The sentiment is fab and I love the pretty papers and gorgeous ribbon.
Lorraine x

Carole said...

Lovely card was thinking of buying that paper. Hope your wedding fayre goes well i am off to Budapest tomorrow for a weekend with just hubby kids home alone well my baby is nearly 21 so not really kids anymore. Have a good weekend xx

Sue said...

Stunning card Jules. I love those papers and beautiful sentiment. The ribbon is so pretty too.
Hugs Sue

Amanda said...

Lovely card Jules and you are tempting me with this paper pack, have been trying to resist, ok off to buy it lol. Hugs, Amanda x

Kathleen said...

Gosh even when pointed in the right direction, it took a while but maybe I was looking too hard, your crafty thing, take that two ways lol.
Love today's card, so very clever and fabulous images and colours. Love it.

Kath x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Jules, love the pretty paper and design.

Donna x

Carol said...

This is so pretty Jules, love the colour combo. Carol x

mags said...

This is just gorgeous Jules. Super sentiment and love the papers.
Mags
x

MagsB said...

How pretty, and what a fab sentiment! The papers are delicious - and how elegant is the ribbon and button embellishment!

Have a good day tomorrow!

love Mags B x

Roma said...

Wow what a fabulous card & gorgeous colours ,love the ribbon x

Beryl said...

A beautiful card Jules. Gorgeous pastel colours, great design and the sentiment is lovely.
Beryl xx

Anke said...

Wonderful card Jules, so lovely.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Jules this is superb in every way! Thank you for your lovely comment on my Blog today. You have made my day! Judy x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning card hun, love the sentiment & the colour combo is fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Sarn said...

This is simply beautiful Jules.

And . . . dun u worry bout nuffin' mate . . . I totally understand you're a busy girlie at the moment. I've told the boyz NOT to pay you a visit for your absenteeism!

Have a lovely weekend. xxx

rosie said...

love what you have done with the marshmallow kit Jules. fab idea.

and no wonder I couldn't find the hearts on the cupcake one!!

coops said...

simply stunning jules.really beautiful and classy design ;D

xx coops xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Jules this is scrumptious, the title fits this card perfectly, the soft pink against the black, the images, embellishments and sentiment are stupendous
hugs
lorraine x

Carole Z said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog today Jules, we're both chasing our crafty tails aren't we! I got these papers and sentiments yesterday too! Carole Z X

Carole Z said...

Jules me again! I didn't say what a wonderful card this is!!! I love your stitching too, hugs Carole Z X

Nannieflash said...

That is just stunning Jules, I love that image and the sentiment is beautiful. Still no baby its obviously in no hurry to make an appearance. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Ooh! These papers are yummy... Love them and your card is fabulous.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

cotnob said...

Stunning card Jules, I had managed to resist these papers until now!
I must admit I did struggle a bit finding the hearts on yesterdays card but Laurence found them - he always finds Wally first as well.
Pauline

Bonnie said...

Delightful!!

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Jules! I am loving the pink/black/white color combo, one of my favorites! That paper is fabulous-I love anything with dandelions and I love the sentiment. The ribbon with the hearts is just beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the new papers but I'm trying to be good and not buy any more!
xx

Anonymous said...

what a stunning and delicious sounding line of papers! Love the pretty pink and white with black, so effective!