My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 4 December 2012

HAVE A CRACKING CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone

Thanks again for your help earlier.  My selection has been made and the card can now be put together.  Yay!!!  I hate it when there are cards on my order list where I have no idea what I am going to use.

A quick share tonight which is a bit cruel because it features an image and sentiment that are no longer available ..  .. but I love them so I have had to use them LOL!!




This used:

Image and Sentiment:  Elzybells (sadly no longer trading but sometimes you do see a few stamps for sale on auction sites etc.  Such a shame because they always stamp beautifully .. .. including the sentiments).
Backing Papers:  Pink Petticoat "Snow Flurry" and "Christmas Kraft Organics"
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Martha Stewart Punch:  Embossed Zig Zag
ProMarkers
Glamour Dust

and that is it.

My share of the day is complete.  At least I am a little earlier tonight.

Time now to prep a few things in readiness for tomorrow.

Have a good evening everyone.

Love

30 comments:

Kath said...

A lovely card and such a cute image.
Kath x

Whisper said...

Oh super cute, Luv Sam x

Donna Mosley said...

A beautiful card Jules. Love the super cute image and gorgeous design.

Donna x

Stamps and Paper said...

Jules what a fun image..lovely card and great layout...

Anne

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Love this cute image Jules great card love the colours

jacqui x

Caroline said...

Beautiful card Jules the image is so sweet and the papers are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

I really like this card. It's not fussy and my eye is drawn to the fabulous colouring..

Thank you for sharing xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
This is a gorgeous image .... So cute .... As always stunning ....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

MaryH said...

Oh such a sweet little doggie inside the cracker! How cute. I had to hunt for the hearts, but I think they are in the 'glitter' that fell out? Maybe? I did look real hard! Behind on my blog surfing, keep promising to do better. I think I been drinking too much eggnog... TFS - see ya on the playground. If we make a tree, I ain't gonna be on the bottom! Hugs

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jules, I love the cute image and fabulous choice of papers

Sue

Debs M said...

so sweet..such a shame they ceased trading x

Di said...

I KNEW even as soon as this little beauty popped up on my dashboard - Elzybells :) Loved and still love those stamps - and a gorgeous card Jules. Love, Di xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jules.
Sue x

Carol said...

Love this Jules, the image and sentiment are fab. Carol x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules, cute and gorgeous as always!!! i do love the image!

Cynthia said...

Just adorable! Love all the layers too. And I'm so glad you found an image for your other card. Aren't Internet friends wonderful?!! =D

Brenda said...

OMGosh this card is adorable!! I love that little image, how cute it is and your coloring is so pretty!

Beryl said...

Tis shame when a company ceases trading - especially when their stamps are such good quality. This image is brill and it's a super card.
Beryl xx

Anneke said...

dear Jules.
this is a cute and gorgeous image you have stamped.
and i like the things you colored so beautiful.
have a nice day and greetings from a snowy netherlands.
Ann

Carole Z said...

Hi Jules, this lovely card made me smile as soon as I saw it...cute! Carole Z X

Irene said...

Brilliant card Jules, with such a cutie of a stamp and gorgeous papers.
luvirene
xxxx

Sarn said...

LOVE this xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.he is a fab sweet image and i love your papers and sentiment :D

xx coops xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation hun, just love the image what a cutie!
hugs shell xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Jules.. what an adorable image and your colouring is beautiful !! Love the pretty papers and layout… it's a lovely bright and cheery card! :-))
Hope you're having a good week!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Tedz said...

A very traditional card Jules, I love the image, that's the trouble with us crafters - we hang on to things we love! I think I will have to have another turn out at Christmas though - they keep producing lovely new stamps. All my Christmas cards are made and I am into Spring mode now. Bet it's going to get busy for you though with all the Spring weddings. Pauline xx

Lorraine said...

Cracking card Jules! I love the cute image and fab layout. I even found the heart!
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Jules.
Wendy xx

MagsB said...

A great sentiment and a gorgeous image! Love it!

love Mags B x

rosie said...

gorgeous image. love the sentiment. fab colours x