My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 21 October 2012

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

Sunday snippet time ... .. yay!! .. .. and as promised my run of Christmas makes continues .. .. and will be ongoing for a few weeks now.

I don't use my Cricut half as much as I should (good job I got it half price when a craft store was closing down) but it always comes out in the run up to Christmas if only to cut out this fabby reindeer .. .. I lurve him!!

Plus the Cricut is ideal for using up those snippets and I have been cutting a little mountain of different shapes ready for future use (shame it makes such an annoying noise but I will let it off).

So here we go with my entry into Pixie's Crafty Snippet Challenge for this week.




As always on a Sunday I am lazy and don't list any ingredients .. .. but if there is anything you want to know then just ask away and I will do my best to answer.

Plus whilst I am here my lovely blog buddy Sharon has got two giveaways happening on her gorgeous blog.  Sharon's blog is worth following just for her beautiful cards and super neat style .. .. hope you pop over to see her here.

Enjoy the rest of Sunday everyone.

Love

37 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh wow yes i agree he is gorgeous as are the papers
Lisa x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Great card Jules, love the papers

jacqui x

Vicky said...

Simply beautiful Jules...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Carole said...

Just had to say i love all your cards x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jules. I love the reindeer and fabulous colours.
I almost missed the little hearts today!
Lorraine x

susiestacey said...

Hi Jules, beautiful snippet stunning x Susan x

susiestacey said...

Hi Jules, beautiful snippet stunning x Susan x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Jules,love the reindeer.xxx

Anonymous said...

Ooh, he is fabulous Jules! Gorgeous card and beautifully coordinated as always.
xx

Brenda B said...

Another stunner Jules, and all pink petticoat papers by the look of it? I'm tempted by Liz's Fairy Lights collection, which is half price right now for just 4.99!! As cute as my card is, it's so last week! Already posted today's snippets cards!!

Hugs
Brenda

Whisper said...

And that is one stunning reindeer too, love the colours and layout, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

This is stunning Jules. I love that reindeer and the colours all work together so well.
Hugs Sue

MagsB said...

This is just ace, Jules! I love the spotty reindeer so much!

Have a great week!

love Mags B x

PS Aha! _There's_ the heart! xx

Carol said...

This looks fab Jules, love that reindeer. I'm another who doesn't use her Cricut very often either! Hope you've had a good weekend. Carol x

Nikbee said...

A fabulous card. I love the reindeer.
Nikki x

mags said...

Just lovely Jules. That reindeer is gorgeous and lovely colours used.
Mags
x

Viv said...

Loving the reindeer Jules! Great card as always. xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi jules
Love the reindeer... Fabulous papers.....
Hope you are well jules.....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Di said...

Wow Jules, this is totally gorgeous. Love the reindeer and the co-ordinating papers all work so well. Brilliant card - as always! Love, Di xx

Bonnie said...

What a fantastic reindeer! I love those snoflakes too!

Andria said...

WOW - I can see why you use him everty year, he's gorgeous. Lovely card, lovely colours :) x.

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE the colors! And, as always, I'm amazed you produce such a beautiful card using simple snippets!!

Beryl said...

So envious that you have a Cricut - and def worth it just for this reindeer. And you can have it any size too - which beats a die cut. Super Sunday snippet card.
Beryl xx

scrappymo! said...

Stunning card. Love every little thing about it.
I have a cricut too and have only used it twice! I was going to learn how to use it while i recovered and discovered that it has been so long since Iused it...I have lost the cord! Oh my!!!

Thank goodness you can get everything on the internet nowadays!

I popped over to your friends blog and signed up to follow her...She makes lovely cards!

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous love the design and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...

OMG! Awesome Christmas card, I love the reindeer and the papers and colours.

coops said...

so stunning and classy jules.i love your papers and fab reindeer :D

xx coops xx

Marjorie said...

Fabulous card Jules, lovely image and great papers too!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Sarn said...

Oh I LOVE this festive make Jules. Just brilliant xxx

Roma said...

Wow wonderful card ,the reindeer is excellent & those papers i just love x

Tedz said...

A lovely Christmas card Jules, the reindeer is brilliant. Pauline xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

A lovely elegant Christmas card the classy looking deer is definitely worth dusting off the little used craft tools for.
janex

XxJULESxX said...

oh wow love it Jules!!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jules this is a WOW card the image, papers and design look beautiful, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Another fabulous creation!
Helen x

rosie said...

gorgeous layout. love the reindeer. fab papers too x

MaryH said...

I hunted & hunted, first thought it was on the little bow. Then once I looked at the enlargements, oh yes, I did spy them! I lurve your reindeer too. Fabulous. My, My, I'm enlarging my vocabulary as well as learning how to make cards.You & Darnell ....oh I get so many smiles & chuckles. Ya'll always have just the right word! Not to mention mah-va-lous cards too! TFS