My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 20 March 2012

I SHALL FEEL MUCH BETTER AFTER THIS

Hi Everyone

I hope your day has been good.

As per normal mine has flown by far too quickly!!!

I got up super early today so that I could back-track and find all my lovely blog friends who kindly passed on to me The Versatile Blogger award.  Thank you ladies.

More about that later .. .. I will start off with my share for the day.




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "40-015" You are the Bestest
Backing Papers:  Funky Fairy (sadly no longer trading)
Martha Stewart Punch:  Daisy
ProMarkers
Ribbon from the Stash Box

I might have to start colouring in those flowers on the ground in different colours.  They look like a splattering of poached eggs!!!  LOL!!!

So now round to my award



I received this lovely award from the following very thoughtful blog buddies.  I trawled back and hope I have found everyone who kindly gave me this award .. .. if I have missed anyone then I am very sorry :-(

Christine (Kent Crafter)

Thank you very much ladies for thinking of me.  You are all so very kind and if any of my visitors fancy a little hop around blogland then the links I have added will take you to some gorgeous and inspirational blogs!  

Of course there are always things to do alongside accepting such awards .. .. .. the first being that I need to tell you seven facts about myself.

Well I have revealed so much about myself throughout my blog that I feel sure there can be hardly anything you don't know about me .. .. but to keep the fun going here we go (if any are repeats from my past then I apologise).

1.  My craft pod is sited in the smallest bedroom in our house (personally I feel I should have the biggest LOL!!) and in there I have crammed anything and everything so there is only just enough room for me and no-one else!!!  I love it in there!!!  Especially when it is tidy!!!

2.  My days and weeks are always far too short.  I start a day and it is ending .. .. and start a week and that quickly ends too.  That must mean I am having fun.

3.  My wedding work is slowly taking over most of my craft time but I still have to make at least one "non-wedding creation" to make my day complete.  The weddings have started to become my "day job" and then my blog creation happens early evening normally.

4.  I try really hard to post a card every day onto my blog.

5.  As I get busier I'm afraid I just can't keep up with commenting.  But I do try .. .. I promise!!

6.  I find blogland such a fabby place but have to restrict myself on the visiting front as it is so easy to lose track of time.  I tend to visit early morning before the day takes hold .. .. and if I do manage a daytime visit it is when my left hand is holding something together that I have glued .. .. whilst my right hand does the typing!!

7.  Point 6 proves that I can multi task  .. .. ..  confirmation also that I am female.  LOL!!!

Phew I feel so much better now that is done.  A bit like emptying the ironing basket!!

The hardest part of accepting an award though is when you have to pass it on to other bloggers but  how can I choose out of all of the hundreds of blogs that are out there which inspire me day after day after day!   We are so lucky to have all this inspiration at our fingertips.

Plus it doesn't have to be a cardmaking or craft blog to give me inspiration.  I can get ideas from looking at anything.  A dress, a car, a building or even a kitchen layout  .. .. and it isn't because I want to own these things .. .. it is usually the way things have been constructed or the colours/textures!!

So I am afraid I am going to chicken out of the nominating part and simply say that anyone who visits my blog is more than welcome to take this award because if you have visited here the chances are I have visited you too and found a lovely big dollop of inspiration!!

A couple of answers to questions too.  The Teddy Bo card I posted here actually came coloured like this .. .. it was just a print and go jobbie.

Then there is the case of the "not so easy to find heart" from here.

Here it is .. .. lurking on that lovely bottle of red!!



Have a lovely evening everyone.

Love

28 comments:

Viv said...

Fab stamp Jules... have very feew PB ones...mmmmmm... something I should rectify??? LOL
Have a nice evening! x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Jules! Love that cute cat and lovely colours... lol at the eggy flowers :o) Lisa x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, I love this image and your coloured it beautifully. )

Doreen said...

A super gorgeous make as always Jules,a beautifully coloured image and fab papers.xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules,
Oh, I do love PB images!! This is gorgeous, even with the poached eggs, lol!! Fabulous colouring too.
xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Jules, just love this cat. Sue x

Catherine said...

Beautiful card.....

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card, Jules, the mix of browns and greens works very well. I see what you mean about poached eggs :) Congratulations on the award though I do understand that it's a bit difficult to think about the seven revelations ... well, ones that you want to broadcast to the world wide web ... and how do you choose who to pass the award on to, a very hard task as there are so many fab folk out there. Can you tell I've got that job to do sometime soon too - I've a couple of outstanding awards to pass round and I will feel better when I do get round to it too :) Elizabeth x

PS: spotted today's heart but only after I got a magnifying glass out!

angelwhispers said...

Jules I love the card just love the green you have added!

I actually worked out where the heart was on the wine bottle so cleverly concealed!! Love CHanelle xxx

Cynthia said...

Cute card today! LOVE the flowers!! And no, I didn't think the ones along the ground looked like poached eggs...until you said that!! ;-)

Sue B said...

Aww what a sweet kitty image Jules! and coloured so beautifully! I love the delish papers and border!
I have to confess I couldn't find the heart on the wine bottle!! LOL - it was driving me nuts!!!! so thanks for revealing!!
Hope you have a good week!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Julie said...

Fabulous - so pretty!! Love the touch of green edging!! Hugs, Juliexx

Roma said...

Gorgeous card Jules and your such a busy lady when do you get time to sleep lol!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Another stunner I have this gorgeous stamp ... Love it
Hugs Sylvie xxxxx

susiestacey said...

Hi Jules, gorgeous card, such a sweet kitty x Glad you have shown the heart as l was puzzled on that one x Susan x

mags said...

Super card Jules. The image is gorgeous and you have teamed it
x up with some scrummy papers.
Mags

Annmaree of Oz said...

Gorgeous PB Kitty, I think this one is in my collection, I must get him out and colour him!!!

Sarn said...

Margot and Harriet loved this poached egg card very much! LOL!

I would never have thought that if you hadn't said!

Gorgeous image and lovely card altogether xxx

coops said...

so stunning jules.gorgeous sweet image and i love the punched border and colours :D

xx coops xx

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card as always. Really lovely. Congratulations on your award(s) - you really are a versatile blogger. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Love your card Jules! Beautifully coloured image.
Your personal facts are brilliant too :) It's really interesting to get some insight into the people you follow and whos work you admire xx

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. The image is so cute.
Nikki x

Hettie said...

There is nowt wrong with your Poached Egg Flowers! They are very pretty indeed as is the rest of your card Honey!
Hugs
xxx

rosie said...

gorgeous PB kitty image. fab colours. love the papers.

thanks for revealing the heart whereabouts!! I was going cross-eyed!! LOL

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

great card,love and have this pretty pb pussy cat stamp. janex

MagsB said...

Lovely soft colours on the card, and the green card and ribbon are genius!

love Mags x

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Jules and love your poached eggs, LOL!
helen x

Unknown said...

Love the card - love this PB stamp too.

big hugs

Paula x x x