My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 21 December 2011

THE LAST ONE FOR GIVING AWAY

Hi Everyone

Sorry I'm late folks.  It has been a busy old day in the House of Hearts plus I spent most of the afternoon with my Mum .. .. putting the world to rights and twisting flowers into attractive shapes for some wedding stationery I am doing..

Every Christmas card for giving away is now complete (tonight's being the last one) .. .. what a world record .. .. some years I have been known to still be making them Christmas Eve LOL!!!

So here is tonight's (late) share:





This used:

Backing papers, image and sentiment:  Pink Petticoat
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Crystal Stickles and Gold Stickles
Cord from the Stash Box

So now all the cards are sorted the next part of the military attack is to have all the parcels wrapped and ready by bedtime tomorrow.  To be fair most of them are done anyway so it isn't that big a deal .. .. but it will feel like a major achievement.

My parcel was delivered today too .. .. woo hoo!!!  All presents now in my sticky mitts ready for wrapping.  I'm pleased I don't have to think about that any more!!

Have a great evening everyone and I'll catch you again tomorrow.

Love

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jules. I think I'm going to have to start making Christmas cards in January so that I have enough next year!
xx

Sandra Wright. said...

A stunning Card,love the vibrant colours...

Sandie :D

XxJULESxX said...

wow Jules love this card! so trendy and gorgeous!!! have a great christmas!!!

Debs M said...

Fabby card and Bp's , glad all your stuff arrived x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous last card Jules, fab image and papers! Have fun wrapping!
Helen x

Elizabeth said...

lovely card, Jules. I particularly like the colour combination - it's different. I can sit here quite smug because the cards are all written, addressed and delivered, and the presents are all wrapped - though, I did delegate that task to the EM, he's something of an parceling expert and enjoys wrapping ... yes, I did say he enjoys it, which must make him pretty unique among men :)) It's great to go down my tick list and note that the to-dos are nearly all done. Have a goodnight. Elizabeth x

Doreen said...

Just beautiful Jules,love the image and papers.xxx

G Peplow said...

Hi Jules, Great card, love the tree and pretty colours:0) Well done for finishing early, great feeling. One day I'll know it too, LOL Gay xxx

Little K Smith said...

A fabulous card Jules, I love the colour combo and the gorgeous papers too :)
Kelly.x

Cynthia said...

So glad you're making headway with your To Do List!! ;-) I'm done with my list....unless something else pops up! Gorgeous card--especially the tree!!

Unknown said...

Oh I do love this, have a wonderful Xmas, Mary x

Misty's said...

The last one but not the least! It is beautiful! Loving the tree and all the papers.
Michaela xx

Marie-Louise said...

Another beautiful card.

Carol said...

Last but not least Jules - just as gorgeous as the first one was. Carol x

Sally said...

Hi Jules, I always love the simple designs you come up with & this one is no exception. The papers coordinate beautifully.
Sally x

jason @ Gold Work Embroidery said...

So who is lucky enough to receive this gorgeous li'l beauty then?

Di said...

Love, love this Jules! Fabby colours and a beautiful result as always. Mr Postie brought my Handy Hippo order from Monday......yesterday - now that's great service isn't it?! Tee, hee - the sentiment stamp also fell into my basket along with the lace backgrounds and the Marianne die :) Love, Di xx

Sarn said...

FABULOUS Christmas card xxx

Irene said...

Fabulous last Christmas card Jules. A perfect colour combination, with a simple design and gorgeous.

luv
irene
xxxx

Faye said...

Hi Jules, I really like this stylish card. The pop of red is lovely. Have a super Christmas and New Year. xxx

Vicky Hayes said...

I'm glad I discovered your blog this year Jules. You have a great sense of humour as well as a real talent for crafting! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Vicky x

Anonymous said...

Oh so beautiful Jules, is this one for me then??? Lol, thanks for the snippet fun this year, although I'm really not sure that I actually won that battle at all! If I don't manage to call in again before Christmas, I hope you and your family have a wonderful time. See you on the other side!

Hugs
Brenda

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jules, love this gorgeous card. The tree is so cute and I love the heart paper. Good luck with the wrapping hun, you've nearly cracked the to-do list, just in time for the big fella's visit.

Donna x

coops said...

gorgeous card jules.i love the fab image and stunning colour combo and design :D

xx coops xx

Viv said...

Great card Jules - big sigh of relief now all done no doubt! Have a lovely Christmas. x

Lynne said...

Hi Jules, I`m so sorry for my lack of commenting and snippet makes lately, time has just whizzed by.
Your card is fabulous as always, love your colour combo.
Happy Christmas to you and yours.
Lynne xxx

Juls said...

just fabby!! LOVING the paper pieced tree!! Hugs Juls