My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 25 June 2011

TWO HEARTS - ONE LOVE

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all ok.

Did you all get the rain last night?  My lawn was squelching for the first time in ages when I walked on it this morning!!!

I'm not holding out much hope for that heatwave sunny day tomorrow that's for sure.

Anyway, a super quick post tonight as we are meeting up with some friends in around half an hour .. . eeek!!!

This make is a take on a card I made for Anice at Funky Hand when she launched the "Our Betty" range of stamps.  I loved it so much I put it into my "make it again sometime" picture folder on my computer.  Great for scanning through when you want to do a quick make.






This used:

Sentiment:  Funky Hand "Our Betty Love N' That" Stamp Set
Backing Papers:  Funky Hand Download "Huge Funky Love Word Book"
Martha Stewart Punch:  Daisy
Cuttlebug heart and embossing die
Ribbon and gems from the stash box

So that is me for tonight.

Tomorrow I am back with my snippet makes .. .. and a whole playground full of playmates who kept me company this week!!!

Have a lovely evening everyone.

Love

25 comments:

Debs M said...

ooh this is lovely, great colour combo and bp's and love the embellies, yummy! x

Doreen said...

Love this Jules.great backing papers.xxx

Lynda said...

Fabulous card Jules - I think its good to go back and reuse ideas - they just get better don't they? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some sunshine - keep positive!!! Mind you we'll all be grumbling that it's too hot - we're never satisfied lol. Enjoy tomorrow whatever it brings.

Love Lynda xxx

Dazie said...

This is so pretty and elegant!
dazie
x

Anonymous said...

This is a stunner Jules!! I love pink and brown together and that bit of silver/holographic paper gives it a real kick! Gorgeous! Hope you have a lovely evening. xx

Cynthia said...

Oh, WOW, Jules! I so love this card!!! I love the colors and I really love the textures. SO beautiful!!

Jenny said...

ooooo one of my fave colour combos, lovely card Jules
Jenny x

Debbie said...

Hi Jules, You've made some lovely cards lately.This one is a lovely colour combination.The stitching and punching really make the card stand out.Hope you had a good time with your friends.Love Debbie x

Vicky said...

Wonderful Jules..! love the dp's and fantastic colours too hun..

have a fabby night tonight...and fingers crossed for the sun tomorrow...even tho' it's feeling very warm already..woohooooooooo!

hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh I love love love this Jules! It's all so pretty :o) Fab colours, layout, paper... love it all! Lisa x

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply stunning sweetie, hugs pops x

Unknown said...

very cute card, I see why you would put it in your to make again sometime folder... :)

Tracy said...

I love this Jules, it's gorgeous and the colours look fabulous.

Love your idea of having a "Make it again folder" on your computer.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Stella said...

Hi Jules,

Pink and brown go so well together; and you created such an elegant card. And beautiful. I love those hearts and the polka dotted background!

Love and hugs; have a lovely evening!
Stella

Sally said...

Hi Jules, I love the pink & brown colour combo, one of my faves. The embossed hearts are lovely & your faux stitching looks just right. I'm with you re: the heatwave Sunday, can't see it happening.
sally x

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous Jules! One of my favourite colour combos xx Jenny xx

Jackie said...

Love the card. I was good today and used my snippets.....sort of! xx

Kylie said...

Oh wow Jules, that's so beautiful and I LOVE the sentiment!!

On our wedding day everyone got a copy of the vows that we wrote ourselves and on the top it said "today, two hearts became one" so your beautiful card struck a chord with me :o)

Anonymous said...

love the kraft cardstock with the pink!

awesome paper and punch, great style!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules what a lovely wedding invite that would make, love the design and your colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxx

coops said...

gorgeous card jules.the hearts and wording are stunning and i love the colour combo :D
very hot and sunny already here this morning :D

xx coops xx

Sarn said...

Fantastic card Jules. Love that colour combo.

Hugs, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Love this one Jules, gorgeous colours and fab design!
Helen x

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is yummy Jules, just love the colour combo :)
Kelly.x

Juls said...

so so gorgeous!!! Loving the dotty paper!!! Hugs Juls