My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 8 December 2010

TODAY'S SHARE

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all well. 

I started off this morning with a bit of a clear up in the craft pod .. .. I packed away most of the Christmas stash and have started the "big clear up" that I so desperately need.  Not finished yet but at least I have made a start.

I could have cleared away and re-organised all day .. .. but I have too much to do to allow myself that luxury.

It seemed really weird today as I didn't make a single Christmas card !!! 

Here is my favourite make of the day




This used:

Image:  Stampendous "P091" Beaded Bodice
Backing Paper:  Hot Off The Press "7235" Classic Creative Pack  (love this pack very much)
Sentiment:  Computer Generated
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Adirondack Ink Pad:  "Pebble"
Diamond Stickles
Ribbon roses, stamens, cord and feathers from the stash box

Sadly you can't see all of the sparkle on the bodice but you can catch some of it.

So are you all hooked on Coronation Street .. .. ...  have you decided who is going to written out?  I think they are putting on quite a good week of viewing.  The only part that doesn't seem quite right is where the firefighters keep answering random questions from the people just standing by .. .. .. plus it is always the same fireman.  LOL!!!

Then later we are on to The Apprentice.  Not sure who I want to win now.  My money was on Liz or Jamie but both let me down last week.  I don't think I would want to hire anyone from this bunch.

Oh well .. .. thankfully it isn't my decision .. .. or me that is going to pay them a ridiculous salary every month!!! 

Catch you again tomorrow. 

Love

19 comments:

pinky said...

This is lovely Jules, very chic! I am nowhere near ready to pack up my Christmas stuff:(
Pinky

Jodi said...

What a pretty card you've made! I love the addition of the feather!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Vicky said...

Ohh la la!, gorgeous image Jules and I love all the fab sparkle too. Well I'm totally hooked on Corrie at the mo (yep I'm very sad lol!), poor Ashley tonight and Molly is certainly in big trouble lol! I have no idea who else is going, maybe poor Rita and a live show tomorrow!, cannot wait and I hope I don't finish work late!
Hugs Vicky xx

Di said...

Love that stamp. My daughter in law would love it. The feathers and roses finish it off really well.
Lucky you being able to tidy your christmas stash away. Every time i look forward to doing mine i get a request. I've now got to make 6 personalised cards for a friend......male of course. My room is absolutely trashed,lol. Luckily it has a door !

Doreen said...

Ooh this is fabulous, I really love this image,love the feathers and rose.just beautiful.xxx

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Jules, totally love it!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

HI hunnie sorry not been around much!! But as you've probably read on my blog I fell the other day on the ice...& blinkin eck I am still finding it hard to sit for more than about 15 minutes at once argghhh!!! but it is getting better!
Gorgeous card hun, love that image its beautiful!!
Hope yr both ok huge hugs shell xx

G Peplow said...

Fab card, love it:0) xx

Delphine said...

Hello Jules! Here I am at last and sorry I have missed so many of your gorgeous creations! Your card is fantastic, I love the image and all the sparkle on the bodice, so beautiful! I love the layout too, very elegant! Hugs Delphine xx

Tracy said...

WOW, Fantastic! Really love this Jules, a gorgeous sassy girly creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Julie said...

Jules, this is gorgeous!! Such an elegant design and beautiful image - I love the colours of the bodice!! Juliexx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Slow down, Jules, I can't keep up! Loved your last post but this one is stupendous (or perhaps suspenders)! Love it. Hugs, Lesley

Nikbee said...

I love this card. Very elegant and the image is wonderful.

Nikki x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules this is stunning this beautiful design and a fabulous image to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

pinky said...

Hi Jules the ribbon is organza 10mm wide and the spool shade is rib02/2015 Ivory. I used to get it from Cre8tive but they have stopped doing it in 10mm. I have ordered 3 reels from Clovermice but they are snowed in, ordered another one this morning from The Wedding Crafter (a bit dear but it was a necessity) so hopefully it will come by Monday so don't worry. It would probably take the same length of time coming from you but thanks for your offer. Hugs

Juls said...

utterly lush and stunning!!!!! Just LOVE it!!!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules,
Have found you too now and so glad I have! I've enjoyed looking at your gorgeous creations and this one is a stunner! x

coops said...

fantastic card jules.love the image, very oo la la and great colours and sparkle.i love it.
am enjoying watching corrie too but not watched the apprentice this time :D

xx coops xx

Jacee said...

Such a stunning card Jules, love the flowers and feathers, smashing card.

What a surprise on the Apprentice, did'nt think he'd sack her, as for corrie, looking forward to the live one tonight.