My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 17 November 2010

PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!!

Hi Folks

Have managed to get here after many, many, many attempts .. .. .. I keep getting thrown off the internet within a matter of minutes and it takes ages to re-load everything in.  No chance of up-loading a photograph.

It feels like the old "dial up" days (for those of you that are old enough to remember those) LOL!!.

Our internet provider are being great and trying to get us sorted .. .. but it doesn't seem like a quick fix.

We have to keep waiting for tests on the line and need to be "monitored" for trends and patterns in what is happening.  Big Brother is watching me!!!

Thankfully my lovely hubby is much more cleverer than me and is able to follow their instructions .. .. my hero!!

We are going to try another router this evening to see if that helps.

Oh well .. .. every cloud has a silver lining .. .. I am getting lots done for my craft fayre!!  LOL!!!

See you sooooooooooooooooooon  -  I hope.

Love Jules xx

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I remember dial-up! lol

I was having ISP issues a while ago, good thing yours are helpful, took me ages to sort mine out cos everything here seemed to be directed through India!

Hope it gets all sorted quickly!

mckinkle said...

Hello Jules,

Oh I can empathise with you but at least you are getting masses of cards ready without the guilt!!

Im not having any connection problem just finding that all of the photos on my ready list arent loading! Very weird!

Do you think it is due to 'leaves on the track'??!!

Keryn x

Annette Bowes said...

Hey Jules, thanks for reminding me how old I am lol! What would we do without these clever DH's, fingers crossed you will soon be sorted! Don't forget to take a photo of all your gorgeous craft fayre creations. Take CareX:)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh gosh Jules I remember the old dial up...groan....I do miss your postings but it is best to get it all sorted we will still be here when you have it all fixed, bet you have a stack of goodies to show us, lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

poor jules, hope you get sorted, tinternet great when working, a pain if not.
janex

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jules Im so sorry, hope you soon get it sorted out. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Andria said...

Oh no, I know how frustrating it is, I've been having problems due to the rain and all our phone lines being underground Grrr...Hope your sorted soon!

Jacee said...

Oh dear Jules you are in a pickle, hope it soon gets sorted.

Di said...

Steady on hun, you don't want to be bald fo christmas,lol.Hope you get fixed soon,meanwhile, happy crafting, Di xx

coops said...

oh jules,i really hope your internet provider sorts your connection out.i am really missing your posts :D

xx coops xx

pinky said...

Jules this happened to me a while back and it turned out to be a virus so be careful.
Hope you get sorted soon.
Pinky

Vicky said...

Hiya Jules!
Poor you, I would be pulling my hair out too grrrr. Hope you get it sorted soon, we are all missing your gorgeous creations :o(
Big hugs Vicky xx

Whisper said...

I'm glad i'm not the only one tearing their hair out !! went on to debenhams site - waste of time, i'm going to Crawley tomorrow instead and Google tonight has decided i can't upload the new tool bar - so have lost all my bookmarks / favourite blogs !!! Luv Sam x

Unknown said...

Oh Jules, We too have had problems lately & you feel your right arm is cut off without the internet don't you. Keeping my fingers crossed, its back working properly soon.

MagsB said...

I hope everything gets better soon, sweetie. At least you have time to craft, which is always a good thing! Look for the silver lining - it may be small, but it's always there!!!

luv, Mags x

G Peplow said...

OOh Jules, poor you, it's so frustrating, I really sympathize:0) xx

Tracy said...

Hope you get it all sorted soon Jules.
Happy crafting
Tracy x