My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 8 August 2010

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DAY OF REST?

Hi Everyone

Just a quick share from me today .. .. lots to do!!!

What happened to Sunday being the day of rest? I feel like I try to cram more into a Sunday ahead of a new working week starting than ever before.

A quick post to my blog and then I have washing to contend with and a list of chores in the house and garden.

I am starting off in the garden as the weather does look half decent. A bit overcast so hopefully it won't be too warm.

The first job is getting all (or most) of the moss out of the lawns .. .. thankfully we have an electric rake thing that will make the job easier .. .. but I have some large areas of lawns to go at!! Eekkk!! I can feel tomorrow's backache already!!!

So before I get my gardening shoes on here is a quick make which in my rush "nearly" made it through the net without a heart!!! Shock horror!!!

Anyways, here is the creation

and the up close look (which I am quite into now)


This used:

Image: Hampton Art Stamps "H4765" Watercolor Daisy
Backing Papers: My Mind's Eye "Pretty Please" Spring Papers (free with a magazine)
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
ProMarkers
Josy Rose: Flat Backed Pearls (coloured with ProMarkers)
Ribbon from the stash box


So that is me for now .. .. how does the song go?

"Heigh ho, heigh ho .. .. it's off to work I go"
Have a lovely day everyone and thank you for calling by. Hopefully I will get chance to catch up with a few blogs later today.

Love Jules xx

19 comments:

pinky said...

Your day sounds a lot like mine Jules, the perils of working from home eh! Love this card and the genle flower you have used. Enjoy your day.
Pinky

Jennifer said...

Hi Jules. A stunning card. I've been drooling over these papers for a bit now...think you just talked me into buying them lol! xx Jenny xx

craftimamma said...

This ones lovely Jules. I love the colours and backing papers. The sketchy flower is perfect with them too.

I too have been hard at the changing bedding, washing, pegging out, tidying, etc., etc. I've only come online because I have a couple of jobs to do and some printing so I have to get it done before we move the computer out to make way for my darling Isabella to come tomorrow. I didn't work this hard before I retired, Lol!

Have a good day yourself Jules.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card Jules.

Love the flowers and the papers are lovely - I have these too!

Love Kerry xx

Little K Smith said...

Hi Jules
Another fabulous card, adore the papers and colours.
Good luck in the garden :)
Kelly.x

Chris said...

Such a pretty card Jules and such gorgeous papers and colours. Weekends...what are those LOL! Chris x

Anonymous said...

another fabulous card, love the papers, great stamp too!

Have a great day!

Doreen said...

Wow Jules!! just don't do so much gardening you damage those artistic hands of yours.This ia beautiful as usual.I love the image,and the backing papers are fabulous.xxx

coops said...

stunning card jules.the flower is fabulous and i love the papers and colours.i like the layout and the fabby ribbon.
hope you managed to get your garden done,mine is like a jungle.i looked at it and thought nah, not today!! lol :)

xx coops xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty card!!!

Delphine said...

This is gorgeous, Jules! So elegant! I have looked at your blog, fabulous creations everywhere!
And thank you so much for what you did earlier, that was SO kind of you! I totally see your heart in what you did:-). And guess what? Of course, you have one more too :-)! Hugs and thank you so much again, you have really made my day! Delphine xxx

Loopylou. said...

ooooh that is so pretty, i love the paper too. Sending back rubs for tomorrow morning hun!!!!!!

Tracy said...

I leave the garden to the hubby. I love your make, it's so pretty. Hope you don't wear yourself out.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

G Peplow said...

Love this card, pretty image, colours and LO, hope you don't ache too much tomorrow:) xx

CraftyC said...

Tis a beautiful card Jules, very pretty. And as they say, "a womanise work is never done". I can relate!!!
Clairexx

Netty said...

Totally gorgeous card Jules. Annette x

Nikbee said...

Wonderful card Jules. I love the papers.

Nikki x

Fleur said...

Hi Jules, sounds like you've had a busy day, Your card is gorgeous as always. Love the simple image, it does create such beautiful impact. Thanks for the offer of help. I think I'll have a go tomorrow as I'm gonig round Nicola's. Hope your backs not too bad tomorrow.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Pop's Cards said...

This is really beautiful honey, love the image so sweet, and the papers are just fab a perfect match, big hugs pops x