My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 4 June 2010

MY GOODIES FOR TOMORROW

Hi Everyone

Well my creation of the day is a bit different to my normal creations !!

As explained yesterday I am off to a workshop at Sir Stampalot in Peterborough and participants have volunteered to take something for us to nibble on during the course of the day. (Personally I have a feeling we will all be far too engrossed in our crafting to remember to eat LOL!!!).

So here are my contributions towards the day.

Firstly, cheese and mustard scones (heart shaped of course)

and

Vanilla heart biscuits dipped in chocolate (only two squares popped in my mouth before the melting process started).

I probably ought to explain those bobbly bits. I bought a bar of white crunch chocolate and added a couple of milk chocolate squares and melted it all together - the bobbly bits are the crunchy bits (not badly melted chocolate LOL!!!).

I have made more than five biscuits .. .. they are all sat around the kitchen in little batches.

My kitchen smells lovely and I am just hoping that the chocolate on the biscuits sets before I have to pack them away .. .. .. .. .. and that it doesn't melt again whilst on the way to Peterborough .. .. .. eeekkkk!!!!

I hope my playmates will like what I have made. The scones will probably need a bit of butter - hopefully someone else will be taking some of that as I don't think it will survive being out of the fridge for some 20 hours if I take some.

So no posts from me now until Sunday, when hopefully I will have a few pictures of my special weekend - and no doubt very dirty ink stained hands.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Love Jules xx

19 comments:

Sharon said...

They look divine, hope they make it to Peterborough. Look far too edible not to pop into the mouth...lol Enjoy your weekend. Am looking forward to your posts with all the news!

Anonymous said...

OH YUMMERS, *sneaks through screen and grabs one* teehee!

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Jules,
I really wanted to go tomorrow, but it's my sister's birthday and as she is moving to France (permanently!) in a couple of weeks she is having a bit of a party that I don't want to miss.
I would have loved to try out your heart shaped scones!
Have a great day.
Clare x

chris said...

Hi Jules
playmate here, They look scrummylicious.The scones look nice for breakfast about 10.30ish then the biscuits for elevensies then I have done a tuna plait for lunch about 12 , and so on and so on!!!

brenda said...

Oh my Jules, playmates will definately like - can teacher have some too please ?

The one we really need to watch out for is Sir Stamp himself, he has a habit of lurking round corners where there is food about.

See you tomorrow.

B x

Lou said...

Hi! Jules, wow what a yummy time you will have.
All those treats and a few crafty ones too :o)
Hope you have a truly lovely day and i look forward to show and tell.take care,hugs Lou.xx

pinky said...

Oh you lucky girl, and I am sure the nibbles will all be gone in no time. Have fun.
Pinky

coldwaters2 said...

Oh how could you...show us these gorgeous looking bakes and not share with us lol...oh my I just wish I was coming with you it would be worth travelling miles for one of those delicious bites.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tracy said...

Hi Jules,
Your food looks scrumptious and I'm sure everyone will love them. Make sure you get yourself, Brenda and Chris on those photo's LOL!
Hope you have a wonderful time, get dirty and enjoy!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

jojo79 said...

Look lovely. Hope you have a good day

Jo
x

Lisa said...

Hi Jules, These look delicious! I am sure they will be enjoyed. Hope you have a great weekend.

Lisa x

Beryl said...

Looks yummy. Another reason to wish I were joining you. Have a great time.

Beryl xx

Netty said...

Terrific biscuits, yummy. Have a smashing day tomorrow. Annette x

Nannieflash said...

My so you resorted to biscuits, I do so hope you have great fun at Sir Stampalot. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Jacee said...

Mmmm yum, they all look scrummy, wish I was coming, I could have been the official taster, I'm quite an expert with biscwits!! LOL
Enjoy the day Jules.

Unknown said...

oooh they were so yummy :) was nice to meet you today x

Juls said...

ooohhh yummmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hav a fab time at sir stampalot!! I am very envious! your baking looks just yumm! hugs Juls

craftimamma said...

Oooooh Jules, I bet you aren't bringing any back for me!!!!

I bet they were all gone in no time and I also bet you had a fab inky time. Wish I could have been there.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Lynne K said...

I can vouch for the fact that Jules's goodies were absolutely delicious, and the cheese scones especially were to die for! It was lovely to meet you, Jules, hope you enjoyed the day as much as I did. Here's to the next time!