My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 1 June 2010

GET FUNKY! FOR JUNE

Happy June everyone!!

White rabbits and "a pinch and a punch - first day of the month" etc etc. LOL!!!

Today starts off another challenge at Get Funky! and this month the theme has been set by my lovely teamie Allison.

Allison has asked that we work with a colour combo of brown, pink and cream.

Here is what I have created


This used "The Huge Funky Love Word Book Download"
Woodware flower punches
Lace and thread from the "sewing and needlecraft" area of my craft pod
Brads and buttons from the stash box


I hope you get chance to take part this month .. .. but please remember that you need to use at least one Funky Hand backing paper or digi image on your creation.

The prize is £20 to spend in the Funky Hand on-line store!! Woo hoo!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone.

Catch you again soon.

Love Jules xx

14 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous!! such a lush colour combo, and I love the flowers and buttons!!! Hugs Juls

chris said...

Hi Jules
your card is very pretty, love those colours together, they always work well.
see you very soon.
hugs chris xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun..so love those colours together they lok great..

hope you had a fab weekend hugs shell xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, wow thats fabulous, I love your flowers they are so pretty. Stunning card, with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Maureen said...

Great card Jules...love the colourway...gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

this si really pretty, love those flowers and the papers here!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Jules this is gorgeous love that design so much and the colours work lovely together great card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kerry said...

Super cute card Jules. Love the flowers xx

Allison said...

gorgeous card Jules
AllisonX

Beryl said...

This is gorgeous. I love the colour combination and the thread and stitching is a lovely touch.
Beryl xx

Sally H said...

Fabulous, Jules! Love that colour combo,so pretty! See you at the weekend!!!!

Nikbee said...

Wonderful card Jules. I love the thread detail.

Nikki x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous card just love flowers honey just fantastic, hugs pops x

Netty said...

I love your card, everything about it. Smashing. Annette x