My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 26 May 2010

CHEERLEADER

Hi Everyone

Another quick post today as I am a little up against the clock this week. Lots I would like to have finished by the weekend and my week is disappearing very quickly!!!

My share of the day uses a mixture stamp ranges but they are listed below.


This used:

Image: Sugar Nellie "Cheerleader"
Image: Magnolia "604" Flags
Image: Elusive Images "UDLHC0005" Heart
Backing Papers: Funky Hand
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Woodware Flower Punch
ProMarkers
Diamond Stickles

So that is me for today. I don't think it will take you long to find the heart today!! LOL!!!

Have a good evening.

Love Jules xx

12 comments:

lisa said...

It sounds like you're being kept busy, Jules. When you work at home the weeks seem to fly by in the half the time don't they!! Too many distractions sometimes!!
I love the flags across the corner of your card and she's a lovely cheerleader.
Hope your week goes well.
Lisax

Anonymous said...

Hi there!! This is really cute. ;o)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I thought about getting the cheerleader stamp, but decided to get goldilocks instead...
Love what you have done with her she looks fab & those flags are just perfect hun..

hugs shell xx

Jacee said...

Love the card Jules, super colouring and I like how you have added the flags, fabulous.

Anonymous said...

awesome card I LOVE those flags, really cool!

Beryl said...

Lovely Jules. The bunting is just right for the great cheerleader image.
Beryl xx

Sally H said...

Very cute! Those little flags are gorgeous too!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Jules isn't that image beautiful I haven't seen her before but I love her and your colours that bunting is fabby I am loving this one lots.
Hugs
Lorraine x

MagsB said...

What a little cutie your cheerleader is! The bunting is such a great touch, so jolly!

Hope your week goes well!

Little K Smith said...

Hi Jules
Fab card, love the cute image and fab bunting too.
Hope you get everything done by the weekend :)
Kelly.x

Nicola said...

Jules I just love her and so would my little girl as she cheerleads. The flags are cute toooo may have to buy that one.
Hope you get all your jobs finished. Nicky xx

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous!!!!i must get that image so lovely!!!!