My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 20 April 2010

SHARE OF THE DAY

Hi Everyone

An even later share today .. .. nearly not worth bothering until tomorrow!! LOL!!!

Here is what I created after I got home from work this evening.

This used:

Image: Penny Black "3212K" Much Gifted!
Backing Papers: Funky Hand "Dreams Come True" CD
Martha Stewart Punch: Daisy
Promarkers
Diamond Stickles
Brads and Yarn and punched label from the stash box

I am also entering this into the Allsorts Challenge this week where they would like to see some real or faux stitching on your creations.

Love Jules xx

11 comments:

Juls said...

such a cute image!! Love all the colours and your faux stitching! gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

craftimamma said...

Ah love the little duck Jules. I've got a block at the moment. I'm trying to create a card for my OH but it's not coming together. His birthday is like ..............now! So the card has to be waiting for when he wakes up tomorrow. Guess who looks like staying up all night or nipping down to 24 hour Asda, Lol!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Anonymous said...

Love that duckie and the card layout, just great!

Have a great Day!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

great card hun..love the split beig diagonal really different

hugs shell xx

pinky said...

Its gorgeous Jules, don't know how you have the energy to create such beauties after a days work!
Pinky

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, I would share with you any day, thats a really lovely card, and how you manage to cope with a job and card creating Ive no idea. Fabulous card and a cute image. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Kort og Søm said...

So cute!! :o)

Sally H said...

Beautiful card, Jules! I love that stamp! So cute.

Jacee said...

What a cute little duck, coloured beautifully as ever, you are really good with your colouring Jules, and those papers are yummy, must take a peek at those, oh no more money !

Fleur said...

Hi Jules this is so cute, love the colours.
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week
Hugz Fleur xXx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

great image, fab layout and papers, super card. janex