My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 5 November 2009

PENNY BLACK CHALLENGE 73

Hi Everyone

To begin with I would like to thank everyone who left me good wishes /comments on my fantastic Funky Hand news of yesterday. I couldn't bring myself to post this entry last night as I wanted to keep my happy news at the top of my blog just a little longer.

But I am here now with a rather late Penny Black challenge entry!!

The theme this week is "White on White" .

I thought this was a really good challenge and I did enjoy it - but how many shades of white are there in my card box?!?!?!? Unbelievable. I thought black was the most difficult colour to be consistent with but now I am thinking the same about white too.

Here is my creation

This used:

Sentiment: Penny Black 3555D "Merry ..."
Cuttlebug embossing folders: Swiss Dots and Snowflakes
Cuttlebug die: Snowflake (covered with Glamour Dust)
Nestabilities: Classic Heart and Classic Circle
Brads, ribbon, gem and diamond Stickles from the stash box

I am loving the finished look and would like to thank the Penny Black challenge team for pointing me in this direction. I feel a few more similar creations may be in the pipeline!

Thanks for calling by.

Love Jules xx

13 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Jules..love all your embossed layers and my very favourite snowflake...isn't it gorgeous this white on white...so classy...thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC this week...big hugs kath xxxxx

Sally H said...

stunning! I must have a go!

Vicky said...

It's a great card Jules, love the layout and I know what you mean abou the many shades of white. :)xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Jules

This is gorgeous hun lov ethe layers and that snowflake looks fab!

Emma xxx

Kat said...

This is lovely Jules and it is also my favourite snowflake. I did white on white for a challenge a while ago and I loved it but this is the first one I've done since then.

Kat x

Tammi said...

So pretty, love all that embossing and I see your signature heart! :) ~Hugs

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, love the embossed cards, they really do look lovely together, its a stunning card. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxby the way Ive left you an award on my blog, I do so hope you will accept it.

Kort og Søm said...

Gorgeous white card!!
Frerikke :o)

Juls said...

love whitw on white! It always looks so elegant!

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card Jules - very stylish. Love all your texture. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

mckinkle said...

Beautiful card Jules! Congrats on your Funky DT, thats great news!
Keryn x

Natalie said...

Stunning card Jules. x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Where have I been? Another wonderful creation that I missed! I knew I was behind in my hopping, but not by this far! This is stunning.

Hugs,
Chris xx