My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 25 November 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANICE - HAPPY SHOPPING FOR US!!!!

Good morning everyone

Today it is the birthday of Anice from Funky Hand. (Happy Birthday Anice!!!)

This little spring chicken is 41 years young today and to celebrate Anice is offering everyone the chance to buy anything from her website at a whopping 41% discount!! Woo hoo!!! (Thanks Anice xx).

So from today 25th November until 26th November you can get the discount on everything you can find at http://www.funkyhand.com/.

Just enter the code 41TODAY when you check out and the discount will be deducted automatically. You can use this code as many times as you like over the discount period so go and grab some last minute Christmas downloads or treat yourself to one of Anice's CD rom collections.

Better still why not persuade someone else to buy them for you by saying you would like something from here for Christmas. LOL!!! (I promise you won't be disappointed).

If you have never used any of Anice's products then you really are missing out. There are backing papers, word books, digital images, alphabets, digital ribbon - just so much to play with. One CD will keep you amused for weeks if not months!!!!

Why not pop over and see all the inspiration from the DT - there are masses of examples showing what you can do with each product.

So - off you go. Have a great day and Happy Discount Shopping!!

Love Jules xx

2 comments:

Anice said...

Thanks very much for the birthday wishes Jules and the beautiful card. Have a great day yourself.
Anice xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules I guess Anice might be 41, and its funny her birthday is the day before mine, but unfortunately I went passed that ace 26 years ago, never mind I hope she has a lovely day. Take care with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx