My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 21 September 2009

PENNY BLACK CHALLENGE - WEEK 67

Hi Everyone

This week the Penny Black Challenge is to use "Lace and Pearls".

Here is my creation:

This used:

Image: Penny Black 3947K "day-dreams"
Backing Papers: My Mind's Eye "Bloom and Grow"
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Papermania: Adhesive Pearls
Lace: A present from blog buddy Brenda (thanks matie x)
Martha Stewart Punch: "Valentine Lace"
ProMarkers
Star Dust Stickles

Lots of cards I need to make ahead of a holiday in a couple of weeks so I apologise for this being a quick post. Needing to make the most of every minute LOL!!! Fortunately I was able to use the challenge alongside one creation I needed to make.

Thank you for calling by.

Love Jules xx

21 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

This card is a compleat master piece fantastic colours the image is just so pretty
The whole card is gorgeous
Hugs Susie xx

Beth said...

This is beautiful Jules! I love this pretty image and the pink pearls are fab! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black challenge!

Beth xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jules ! Love the image the dp and the lace and pearls add a wonderful touch. TFS ! :o) Tracy

pinky said...

Very pretty card Jules, just love the image and that lovely chunky lace is gorgeous.
Pinky

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Absolutely stunning, Jules! Hmm.. wonder if Brenda has any more of that lace! lol (just kidding!!) ;o)

Lovely card.

Hugs,
Chris xx

Wendy said...

This is a really pretty card Jules
Wendy x

gina g said...

Beautiful card Jules love the penny black flower stamps. luv gina xx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Jules, love the lace detail, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Nicki said...

Oh, this is so pretty, love the lace and the touch of sparkle on the image. Nicki, xx

Debs said...

Hiya Jules
Absolutely gorgeous hun!!!
Love the colours you have used.
Good luck hun with the challenge.
Take care
Debs xx

PinksyDoodles said...

This is so pretty Jules, the image is beautiful, I love the PB flowers and the sparkle you've added looks fab. Lovely lace too.
Hugs, Clare x

Kath Stewart said...

stunning card jules....beautiful image and love how you used the lace and pearls...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

craftimamma said...

Such a pretty card Jules. That image is just so delicate and I love the colours.

Lesley Xx

coldwaters2 said...

Jules this is just so elegant I love this type of card and that image with the added lace is gorgeous.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sally H said...

Beautiful! Those backing papers and the lace give it a slightly vintage feel x

Jacee said...

Fab card, love the lace

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, elegant floral image and fab colours.
Luv
Debby

Juls said...

this is so beautiful, such a gorgeous image, and I love the lace detail!! gorgeous!!!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Jules. x

theneon said...

So soft and elegant -- nice job Jules!

Tammi said...

Oh wow, elegant and SOOO pretty!!! The lace is a gorgeous touch!