My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 11 September 2009

NEW CHALLENGE BLOG - CUTE AND GIRLY

Hi Everyone

Major excitement in my household today.

I have been asked by Jane to join the "Inspiration Squad" for a new challenge blog she launching. It is called BY THE CUTE AND GIRLY and Jane has so many exciting things planned. Starting off with some wonderful candy - so pop over there and see what all the excitement is about.

Woo hoo!!! It sounds like it is going to be great fun and I am so pleased Jane has chosen me to join in alongside so many other great "Squaddies".

More exciting Cute and Girly details to follow - but I was just desperate to share.

I may be a bit quiet "comment wise" over the weekend as I am taking part in the Melbourne Festival (hopefully selling creations I have been frantically making over the past few weeks/months).

I took part in this festival last year but wasn't quite so well prepared and practically ran out of cards to sell by the end of the first day. I just never envisaged how busy the festival gets. I hope it is as busy this year!!

Have a great weekend everyone - if Mr Blogger is my friend he will post my Allsorts Challenge card in the morning whilst I am setting up my stand ready for a 10.00am start.

Thanks for calling by.

Love Jules xx

6 comments:

gina g said...

Congrats Jules no wonder your excited. I hope the festival goes well for you. luv gina xx

Lisa said...

Hi Jules, Fab news on the Cute and Girly DT! Hope the festival goes well and you have a lovely weekend.

Lisa x

Juls said...

whoo hooo!!!! congrats!! cant wait to work alongside you, and get to know you a bit better!! enjoy your weekend!!

brenda said...

So pleased Jules,

You already know I'm excitied about this one Jules, working together again is going to be fab.

Hope the fesitval goes well and he weather there has been as nice as here.

B x

Sally H said...

Congratulations! Hope you had a great day and that the weather was as good for you as it was for us!

Donna said...

Congratulations Jules, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun :) Donna x