My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 8 September 2009

HAPPY NEW HOME STEVE & KATE

Evening Everyone

A quick post this evening with a card I have made tonight for my Son and Niece - now all the cleaning and moving and sorting out is done (with the exception of the electricity supplier problems) I have finally got around to making them a "Happy New Home" card.

This used:

Image: Inca 8335-c "Homestead"
Backing Paper: Papermania "For Him" Border Pack
Sentiment: Computer Generated
ProMarkers and chalks
Stars from Josy Rose


Came home today to find the whole contents of our bathroom on the drive .. .. .. all we have for probably the next week is a toilet (sometimes) .. .. .. and how romantic is this .. .. .. we will soon have no light in there either .. .. .. so it will be toilet duties by candlelight!!!!

I have a feeling we will be stealing a few baths in the "Happy New Home"!! LOL!!!

Catch you again soon.

Love Jules xx

11 comments:

Juls said...

great card! Love the look! the little house is too cute! Like how you have incorpirated the hearts!! Hope the move and cleaning goes well! hugs Juls

Nilla said...

Oh how I love these kinds of cards, simplicity (don't look at mine, LOL), so elegant with a clear message! Well done! Hugs Nilla

Tammi said...

Ack! I hope you can keep the toilet! :) A cute new home card, great image! xx

Wendy said...

Lovely card
Wendy x

pinky said...

Nice fresh looking card, going without definitely helps us appreciate what we usually take for granted, at least it will be airy! lol.
pinky

gina g said...

Lovely card Jules fab image and layout. I hate decorating the kitchen and bathroom as it seams to upset everything lol. luv gina xx

brenda said...

So Jules, that hosepipe in the garden idea of mine may be closer to reality than you hoped to imagine ! I think my o/h has quite a long one if that will help you reach the end of the garden for a bit more privacy.

On to Steve's card, very nice, like the simplicity and colours of the house and DP's all blended together really nicely.

B x

Jacee said...

Love the simplicity of this Jules, really lovely card

Enfys said...

Great card Jules, love the clean look of it. My son is going through the bathroom thing at the moments too, and they have a small baby. Not fun! Maybe this lovely card will make them happy about sharing their new home bathroom..
hugs
En xx

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, this little house is soooo adorable!
a lovely little card!
blessings, Maria

Natalie said...

Lovely card Jules. x