My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 12 September 2009

ALLSORTS DT CARD - WEEK 18

Good morning everyone

Here I am with my DT card for the Allsorts Challenge this week.

The challenge has been set by Emma and the brief is to work to a sketch as well as use a two colour combination of your choice.

Here is my creation


This used:

Image: Penny Black 1652J "Cheesecake Wish"
Backing Papers: The English Paper Company
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Nestabilities: Standard Circles Large
Cuttlebug flower die (but didn't use the whole flower)
X-Cut small flower punch
ProMarkers
Gem from the stash box, diamond stickles and faux stitching


Here is the sketch for working to:

There are some beautiful creations by the DT this week so please take the time to pop over and see their creations. We also have the added excitement of Kath joining us as a Guest DT this week. (Thank you Kath).

So pop over everyone and have a look - it would be nice if you played along too - we love visiting and looking at your creations.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Love Jules xx

13 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

jules this is mega cute and gorgeous, great stitch effect, i love that sketch.janex

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Jules You made my sketch look fab thanks hun love that sweet image too cute!!

Emma xxx

Steph said...

Oh this is SO adorable, Jules!! It's the absolute cutest! I love the colours you've used and the stitching. Can't wait to see more.

Thanks so much for your lovely supportive comment on my blog, it really does mean alot to me and made me cry! I feel a bit more myself now though it's very up and down but I hope to get back crafting regularly as I know it helps. Thanks so much again xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, wow I love your PB image hes really cute. Fabulous card, with lovely details. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

dolcreations said...

Jules this is such a sweet card. I love what you do with your cards. Just so perfect!
Christine

Jill said...

beautiful card Juls, love the image so cute and your colouring is wonderful hugs Jill xx

gina g said...

This is so sweet i love the image and the papers are lovely, fab layout too. luv gina xx

Natalie said...

Jules this is gorgeous, I love the image and colours. x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jules well this is beautiful I love the colours you have chosen and the image is a cutie it is lovely to be able to visit and see your lovely creations again.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Kath Stewart said...

such a sweet card Jules...love the paper mix and your adorable little PB cutie....enjoy the rest of your weekend...hugs kath xxxx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Jules, love the colour combo and the cute little image...such a sweert card :) Donna x

LavenderCards said...

cute
K

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Awwwwwww.. this is really cyooooooooot!! So sweet.. love it.

Hugs,
Chris xx