My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 19 September 2009

ALLSORTS DT CARD - SNOWFLAKES IN SEPTEMBER

Good morning everyone

Here is my DT card for the Allsorts Challenge this week.

The theme is "Snowflakes in September".

As a team we all enjoyed this challenge. I am thinking that we all love snowflakes!!!

Here is my creation

This used:

Image: Inkadinkado "96856 - DD" ~ unfortunately this little chappie doesn't seem to have a name ~ but I love him anyway and I call him "the snowman I can't sell". (this gorgeous little chappie has a copyright clause on him - so I just make him to give away at Christmas to "special friends etc").
Backing papers: Pink Petticoat
Sentiment: Penny Black 3535F "snowflakes"
Snowflakes: Cuttlebug dies
Promarkers
Crystal Stickles Glamour Dust
Inkssentials "Glossy Accents"
Ribbon and brads from the stash box

I hope you take time to look at my fellow team mates collections - they are wonderful - and that you perhaps find time to take part in the challenge .. .. .. .. but most of all I hope that you have a lovely weekend and that you take time to make some special memories.

But remember if you take part in this challenge you will have at least one card ready for Christmas.

Happy weekend everyone, and happy crafting.

Love Jules xx

22 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful, beautiful and beautiful
Wendy x

brenda said...

Morning Jules

I think he is very much a rural snowman, a sort of Fen edge to him with that rather large carrot (we grow the largest ones out here you know), so the torn edges all work rather well with him.

Nice touch glitterig the edges of the blue panel as well.

Have a good weekend, perhaps no suprises this week though.

B x

Sally H said...

Gorgeous creation! Waht a lovely lovely image!

PinksyDoodles said...

This is one of the loveliest Christmas cards I have seen, I adore the image and your attention to detail is perfect.
Clare xx

gina g said...

Hi Jules This is gorgeous love the sweet image. luv gina xx

Have a lovely weekend. xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Morning Jules

I love your card hun the PP papers really stand out I love them!!

Emma xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, wow hes gorgeous, what a cute Xmas card, I love it. By the way we had a lovely 99 icecream on the prom in Guernsey, while we watched the Battle of Britain display. It was awesome, two helicopters doing amazing stunts. Well done my love with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

dolcreations said...

Jules...I am such a snowman lover, so when I saw your card, I just fell in love with it!
Beautiful!
Christine

Jill said...

beautiful card Jules, I love the snowman image and your colouring is wonderful hugs Jill xx

Maria Matter said...

this is just beautiful Jules! well done!
blessings, Maria

Natalie said...

Jules this is gorgeous, I love the image and big snowflake. x

Jacee said...

Gorgeous card Jules, love that big snowflake.

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Luvvin' it! Very cool.

Hugs,
Chris xx

Anonymous said...

I love this...
The image is lovely and you have coloured it beautifully...
x
Vicky

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Jules, absolutely love the image and the gorgeous snowflake, stunning card :) Donna x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jules - I can't find the heart though!
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Now I see it! :0)
Barbara

Anonymous said...

I love your card that little robin is sooooo cute on the snowmans nose, lovely matting and layering too! and that big snowflake is ace! :0)

Annie said...

Wow what a gorgeous stamp and card.

Ann xxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Jules this is one of the loveliest Christmas cards I've ever seen, I love it. janex

Suzanne said...

Love this card, the image is lovely, so sweet.
I had to zoom in to find the heart on this one, finally spotted the heart brad.
Hugs Sue x

~JulieH~ said...

Oh he's gorgeous Jules love the soft blues on this ans I found the heart!
Hugs
Juliexx