My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 15 August 2009

ALLSORTS CHALLENGE - WEEK 14

Hi Everyone

Here we are again with another Allsorts Challenge.

Thank you very much to everyone who played along with Gro's "Vintage" theme last week. There were some fantastic entries.

This week's challenge has been set by my team mate Brenda and she has chosen the theme of "An English Country Garden".

Brenda loves her "botanical" so I tried to keep her well happy and hope I have succeeded with the following creation:

This used:

Backing Paper: K & Co "Madeline Painted Roses"
Red Netting: Magenta M12-2005 "Red Nest"
Image: Penny Black 3815J "Love Blush"
Sentiment part of a set: Elusive Images UA6SP0077 "Rose Stem Script"
Punch: Martha Stewart "Valentine Hearts"
Neocolor II Water-soluble Wax Pastels
Brads and ribbon from the Stash Box
Sewing machine

There is a fantastic prize on offer this week. A £20.00 voucher to spend at PDA Card and Crafts. The choice of goodies to spend your voucher on is fantastic so it is well worth creating and entering.

Next Saturday it will be my challenge. Oh dear .. .. I hope people want to play!!! (Before you start guessing what my challenge will be .. .. .. .. no it doesn't involve you incorporating a heart!! LOL!!)

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Love Jules xx

15 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Jules,

this is gorgeous! I love the netting it works really well.

Joey.x

Denise Clark said...

Jules, this is so pretty! Love that heart border! This is an old expression but the wisdom in it lasts forever!

Tammi said...

That netting is fabulous, a gorgeous card Jules! xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun....love the sentiment

hugs shell xx

Juls said...

such a beautiful card! love the stylised roses! love the colours you have used! just beautiful!

Jill said...

beautiful card Jules, love the DP and the flowers hugs Jill xx

Enfys said...

This is lovely Jules, love the image and the MS punch sets it off beautifully
luv
En xx

Wendy said...

Lovely card and a beautiful image great colour too
Wendy x

Dena said...

Jules, this a pretty one girl! That raffia is so perfect with the card and image. Beautiful! Hugs, Dena

Tracey said...

oh its lovely jules truely lovely xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Jules I love it the colours and image are fabulous. I have left a little something for you on my blog.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely!

Hugs,
Chris xx

brenda said...

Mornning Jules, you have idded made me happy with this creation and one of my favourite PB images.

Absolutely love your colour scheme and everything about your card - is that a new MS border punch or have I just missed it before ? Either way I would have expected you to have it !

B x

Nannieflash said...

Morning Jules, what a gorgoues card, I love the papers they go so well with your beautifully coloured rose. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Nicki said...

Beautiful card Jules, gorgeous image and I love how the red netting doesn't totally obscure the lovely paper. Hugs, Nicki