My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 11 April 2009

I promise the heart is there!!

Hi Everyone

I have had a brilliant crafting day today - but nothing new to show - everything is being taken away and no time for photos.

Never mind - there will be something new to show soon.

I thought I would put people out of their misery as to where the heart is on the card I showed yesterday.

On other people's blogs it seems possible to click on the photograph and make it bigger - but for some reason not on mine :-( no doubt I am doing something wrong.

Because the picture cannot be made bigger the heart may be difficult to see (until you know where it is). So I have tried to be clever and I am hoping this works .. .. .. and also puts people out of their misery .. .. ..



The heart was cut from vellum and tucked half in and half out the vellum band across the card.

It is nice to think that people actually look for the heart on my card.

That is what people tend to do whenever I give them a card and I try to make it as hidden as possible sometimes. A bit cruel aren't I really????

We have had lovely sunny weather here today. I hope everyone had the same.

Have a nice rest of the day.

Love Jules xx

1 comment:

craftimamma said...

Hi Jules, Thanks for showing us the heart. I have to admit it was bugging me a bit because I couldn't find it and as you say, I couldn't enlarge the picture for a closer look.

When I first started my blog my pictures were 'clickable' and then suddenly for some reason they weren't and I couldn't work out why until my friend Jo (another GG member)suggested it might be from selecting the wrong size photo to download to the blog post.

So then I started selecting large before browsing my photos and selecting the ones I want and low and behold, it works. The pictures on my blog now enlarge when clicked again. Hope this helps.

Lesley Xx