My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 21 March 2009

HAPPY 21st TO MY NIECE

Hi Everyone

Off to a party tonight to celebrate my niece's 21st birthday.

Just finished the card that my hubby and I will give her - have also been making cards for my Mum and youngest son to give - so I have been busy, busy.

My niece is a lovely, girly girl and will love the colours I have chosen (I hope).


To make this card I have used:

Backing paper - Funky Hand CD (sorry I don't know which one)
Stamped numbers and the "today" sentiment - Crafters Companion (coloured with ProMarkers)
Smiley Happy Birthday stamp - Anita's
The ever faithful Diamond Stickles
Ribbon and Brads from my Stash.

I am sorry that I cannot say which CD my Funky Hand paper came from. I have most of the discs that Anice has produced and I have printed off so many of her lovely papers that I have lost track of which CD they have all come from. Sorry.

Well off to get ready for the party now.

Lots of love
Jules xx

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Great card love the colours
Wendy x